Prom season is here and one father is fighting with his wife as well as his daughter over her dress. The wife went out and got her daughter a dress, but the father believes it reveals too much and is unhappy. He wants to protect her and has decided not to pay for the limo if she wears that dress.
Headkrack told the dad he believes in boundaries, but he should also compromise with her. Da Brat mentioned that if you taught your child the right things you should be comfortable enough to let her wear the dress. The mom of the daughter told the team that she sent him a picture of the dress and he never responded so she got it.
One caller said that the child doesn’t need to be sexy and she should respect herself. Another one said that you have to let her wear it because you could possibly have a bigger problem later. Let us know your thoughts on this topic!
- John David Washington Explains Why He Used To Lie About Being Denzel Washington’s Son
- Daniel Kaluuya To Star As Fred Hampton In ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Oprah Erects 26 Billboards Around Louisville Calling For Justice For Breonna Taylor
- Op Alert: Republicans Fear Kanye West Presidential Run Could Backfire On Donald Trump
- LeBron James Has The Perfect Response To Donald Trump Not Watching NBA Restart Games
- Music Producer Detail Arrested on Multiple Sexual Assault Charges
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus