Roy Wood Jr. messed with the wrong grandfather today. He called and pretended to be the auto company that the man needed to pay in order to receive the title to his car. Roy told him that it would cost $147 and it had to be paid this Friday.
The man said he wouldn’t be able to get it so soon and Roy immediately went off. That’s when the older gentleman began to threaten his life and told him to come to Birmingham for an ass whooping. Rickey Smiley was laughing so much after the grandfather didn’t stop and hung up on Roy.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Future Ordered To Take DNA Test To Determine Paternity Of Eliza Reign’s Daughter
- Jay-Z, Yo Gotti Launch 2nd Lawsuit Against Mississippi Prison
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- Hip-Politics: Do You Remember When These Rappers Ran For Office?
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon & Tamron Hall Were Almost An Item? [VIDEO]