Roy Wood Jr. messed with the wrong grandfather today. He called and pretended to be the auto company that the man needed to pay in order to receive the title to his car. Roy told him that it would cost $147 and it had to be paid this Friday.
The man said he wouldn’t be able to get it so soon and Roy immediately went off. That’s when the older gentleman began to threaten his life and told him to come to Birmingham for an ass whooping. Rickey Smiley was laughing so much after the grandfather didn’t stop and hung up on Roy.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Star Dustin Diamond aka Screech In Hospital Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- ‘The Boondocks’ Premiere On HBO Max Pushed Back, Again
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Alleges Years of Abuse, “He Put A Gun To My Head Twice”
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested