Roy Wood Jr. messed with the wrong grandfather today. He called and pretended to be the auto company that the man needed to pay in order to receive the title to his car. Roy told him that it would cost $147 and it had to be paid this Friday.
The man said he wouldn’t be able to get it so soon and Roy immediately went off. That’s when the older gentleman began to threaten his life and told him to come to Birmingham for an ass whooping. Rickey Smiley was laughing so much after the grandfather didn’t stop and hung up on Roy.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maryland Cop Charged With Raping Woman During Traffic Stop
- Man Jumps Naked Into Shark Tank At Ripley’s Toronto Aquarium [VIDEO]
- Listen: Remy Ma & Papoose Pen Song For Their Unborn Baby, “The Golden Child”
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Shereè Whitfield Finally Launches ‘She By Sheree’ Clothing Line [VIDEO]
- Aaron Hernandez’s Brother Reveals The Former NFL Player Was Molested, Former Teammates Recount Unpredictable Behavior
- Wife Catches Husband, Ex-Falcon Player Justin Crawford, Exposing Himself To 12-Year-Old Girl
- George Lopez Gets Into Fight At Hooters [VIDEO]
- Kandi Burruss Hosts Freaky Deaky Dungeon Party + Drops New Video “Ready For This” [PHOTOS + VIDEO]