Roy Wood Jr. messed with the wrong grandfather today. He called and pretended to be the auto company that the man needed to pay in order to receive the title to his car. Roy told him that it would cost $147 and it had to be paid this Friday.
The man said he wouldn’t be able to get it so soon and Roy immediately went off. That’s when the older gentleman began to threaten his life and told him to come to Birmingham for an ass whooping. Rickey Smiley was laughing so much after the grandfather didn’t stop and hung up on Roy.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 8 Fascinating Facts About Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. You Need To Know
- Sen. Kamala Harris Announces She Is Running For President
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Her Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Coffee Is In Danger Of Becoming Extinct
- Cardi B Claps Back At Tomi Lahren’s ‘Genius Political Mind’ Comment
- MAGA Hat Wearing Teenagers Mock Native American Elder Nathan Phillips [VIDEO]
- Erykah Badu Gets Booed After Defending R. Kelly At Chicago Concert
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
- Did Ciara’s NFL Hubby Russell Wilson Clap Back At Future?
- Chicago Cops Raid R. Kelly’s Studio, Singer Denies Living In Space