Allergy season is approaching and Dr. Collier is giving advice to everyone that suffers from it. He told one woman that experiences horrible allergies to get tested which could help identify the issue. Dr. Collier also suggested using probiotics as well as changing what you eat.
Another woman mentioned that she has an issue with trying to sleep at night due to congestion. He told the women to use a saline nasal spray at night or buy a nettie pot. This will be used as nasal douching and can help you breathe better.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him