Allergy season is approaching and Dr. Collier is giving advice to everyone that suffers from it. He told one woman that experiences horrible allergies to get tested which could help identify the issue. Dr. Collier also suggested using probiotics as well as changing what you eat.
Another woman mentioned that she has an issue with trying to sleep at night due to congestion. He told the women to use a saline nasal spray at night or buy a nettie pot. This will be used as nasal douching and can help you breathe better.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Best Natural Oils To Put Under Your Eyes
- Signs He’s Never Going To Be The Man You Deserve
- Report: Deal Reached in Jussie Smollett Case
- John Gray Denies Cheating, Defends His Wife, Aventer Gray
- Kim Burrell Goes Viral For Sharing Her Preference For Le’Andria Johnson Over Fantasia [VIDEO]
- Congrats: Derrick Rose & Wife Alaina Expecting Baby Number Two
- Yung Joc Gets 3-D Tupac Haircut [PHOTOS]
- Michael Avenatti Arrest Gives R. Kelly’s Lawyer Boost In Sex Tape Defense
- Is Issa Rae Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame? [PHOTOS]
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?