Allergy season is approaching and Dr. Collier is giving advice to everyone that suffers from it. He told one woman that experiences horrible allergies to get tested which could help identify the issue. Dr. Collier also suggested using probiotics as well as changing what you eat.
Another woman mentioned that she has an issue with trying to sleep at night due to congestion. He told the women to use a saline nasal spray at night or buy a nettie pot. This will be used as nasal douching and can help you breathe better.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Michelle Williams Is Okay With Not Being A Destiny’s Child Fan Favorite: “I Still Got Paid!” [VIDEO]
- “I Feel So Disconnected From God”: Popular D.C.-Area Pastor Takes Sabbatical To Prioritize His Wellness
- 50 Cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey of Only “Going After Black Men” Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- The Trailer For Lin Manuel Miranda’s ‘In The Heights’ Is Finally Here, And It Was Worth The Wait [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Ex Asante McGee Claims She Was Groomed By “Sex Trainer” Assigned By The Singer
- DaBaby Gifts Ecstatic Fan With Tickets To Sold Out Show After Gas Station Freak Out
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Quavo Has Officially Produced His First Horror Film
- Juice WRLD’s Family Speaks Out on Death and Addiction Struggles