Allergy season is approaching and Dr. Collier is giving advice to everyone that suffers from it. He told one woman that experiences horrible allergies to get tested which could help identify the issue. Dr. Collier also suggested using probiotics as well as changing what you eat.
Another woman mentioned that she has an issue with trying to sleep at night due to congestion. He told the women to use a saline nasal spray at night or buy a nettie pot. This will be used as nasal douching and can help you breathe better.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Toni Braxton Premieres Newest Single ‘”Do It” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Coronavirus Updates: Dr. Collier Explains How To Make Your Own Mask [VIDEO]
- Nick Cannon Releases Trailer For ‘Strong Enemies: The Untold Case of Dr. Sebi’ [VIDEO]
- Will Smith Launches A Stay-At-Home Series On Snapchat
- Tyler Perry Leaves $21,000 Tip For 42 Waitresses At His Favorite Atlanta Restaurant
- D.C. Shuts Down Wharf After Social Distancing Rules Violated
- Isolation Racists: Here’s Why The FBI Is Investigating The Zoom Conference App
- Postponed: Teddy Riley Tells Why The Epic Instagram Battle With Babyface Has Been Pushed Back
- Former Member of Destiny’s Child, Farrah Franklin Suggests Mathew Knowles Was Inappropriate With Her While In Group
- Here’s The Reason Why People Think Lori Harvey Is Pregnant With Future’s Baby