Drake is one of those few rappers in the game who isn’t shy about spreading the wealth and when he followed through on his promise to gift the students of Miami High School with some exclusive OVO school uniforms (after already donating the school $25,000), the Toronto rapper once again proved he is the Hip-Hop Mr. Deeds.
Taking to his IG page to reveal the new exclusive uniforms, Drake showed off his new school design which featured “I only love my bed and my mama. I’m sorry” scribbled on the right and the Miami “M” on the left with “October’s Very Own” draped over it. Needless to say, it looks dope.
Don’t be surprised if hypebeasts try to enroll in Miami High School just to cop one of these babies. The only question now is how much is the resale value going to be for one of these?
- Jeff Johnson: “Love Yourself Enough To Do What Nobody Else Is Going To Do For You” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Church Announcements: Bernice Jenkins Says Pastor Won’t Be Blessing Babies With Crazy Names [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Woman Goes Off For Being Accused Of An Unpaid Bill At Her Last Job [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nicki Minaj Shares Her Thoughts On Alleged Issues With Cardi B [EXCLUSIVE]
- Omarosa Talks About Donald Trump Being Racist And Recording Conversations In The White House [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Drake Blesses Miami High School Students With Exclusive OVO School Uniforms was originally published on hiphopwired.com