Psychic Wayne is back and helping some listeners with their career questions. One woman wants to leave her job because there are a lot of things happening. Wayne mentioned that she has to be gone by the summer and if she doesn’t it won’t be good.
Another woman has always wanted to work in law, but instead owns a business with her sisters in entertainment. She is ready to obtain her law degree to fight the criminal just system for her people. Wayne told her it will be one of the most rewarding experiences.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kanye West Working On New Solo LP, ‘Jesus Is King 2’ Leaks
- Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Rap Legend
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Halle Bailey Steps Out In A Dolce And Gabbana Trench Coat At Milan Fashion Week
- Lori Harvey Is The Queen Of Monochrome During Ferragamo’s Spring 2024 Fashion Show
- #LHHATL’s Bambi Benson Reflects on Divorce and ‘Parallel Parenting’ with Lil Scrappy
- Jonathan Majors Sparks Marriage Rumors After Calling Meagan Good “The Mrs.”
- Will Smith To Host New Podcast ‘Class of ’88’ on Audible
- [VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
- TRIED IT: Flip-Over Fulani Braids Are My Latest Obsession
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Ime Udoka's Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
Brandon Hunter, Former NBA Player, Dies At 42
Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful