Psychic Wayne is back and helping some listeners with their career questions. One woman wants to leave her job because there are a lot of things happening. Wayne mentioned that she has to be gone by the summer and if she doesn’t it won’t be good.
Another woman has always wanted to work in law, but instead owns a business with her sisters in entertainment. She is ready to obtain her law degree to fight the criminal just system for her people. Wayne told her it will be one of the most rewarding experiences.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- WNBA Champion Candace Parker Used Her G-14 Classification To School Shaq On Modern Basketball
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Maia Chaka Makes History As The First Black Woman Referee To Join NFL
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Toronto Raptors’ Jump in COVID-19 Infections Reportedly Due to Weak Protocol Follow-Through
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM