Rickey Smiley visited Smokie Norful’s church and signed copies of his books and do a comedy show. While there they went on Instagram and Rickey began to jokingly talk about how Smokie isn’t treating him right. He said they only gave Rickey one pen to sign 6,000 books.
View this post on Instagram
About last night…. @realrickeysmiley had ya laughing until my cheeks were aching. INCREDIBLE evening of fun, wisdom, laughter, and ministry. He had us do an old school ending…awesome night!!! @getthevictory. HIS BOOK IS INCREDIBLE!!!! “Stand by your Truth and run for your life!” Get it!
Rickey also mentioned they didn’t feed him or let him drink any water. Smokie couldn’t do anything but laugh at what he was saying. Rickey was joking the entire time and it seems like they had a great time together.
- Company That Owns Lane Bryant Files For Bankruptcy, Closing 1,200 Stores
- President Finally Wears Mask Publicly After 132K Die In U.S. From Coronavirus
- Starz Announces ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Will Premiere In September
- 50 Cent Trolls Will Smith After Entanglement Jig: “F*ck You 50”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”