Rickey Smiley visited Smokie Norful’s church and signed copies of his books and do a comedy show. While there they went on Instagram and Rickey began to jokingly talk about how Smokie isn’t treating him right. He said they only gave Rickey one pen to sign 6,000 books.
View this post on Instagram
About last night…. @realrickeysmiley had ya laughing until my cheeks were aching. INCREDIBLE evening of fun, wisdom, laughter, and ministry. He had us do an old school ending…awesome night!!! @getthevictory. HIS BOOK IS INCREDIBLE!!!! “Stand by your Truth and run for your life!” Get it!
Rickey also mentioned they didn’t feed him or let him drink any water. Smokie couldn’t do anything but laugh at what he was saying. Rickey was joking the entire time and it seems like they had a great time together.
- Is Your Babe Your Best Friend? 5 Tips To Build Trust In Relationships
- Fight Breaks Out At LeBron James’ Los Angeles Debut, Lakers Lose To Rockets 124-115 [VIDEO]
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Hobosexual Hottie: Dave East Admits Good Looks Helped Keep Roof Over His Head
- How Watching A Married Couple Live Separately Made An Impression On Regina Hall [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Offset and Jay-Z Beef Over New Song? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley Cooks Up A Chicken Pot Pie Blunt [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]