Rickey Smiley visited Smokie Norful’s church and signed copies of his books and do a comedy show. While there they went on Instagram and Rickey began to jokingly talk about how Smokie isn’t treating him right. He said they only gave Rickey one pen to sign 6,000 books.
View this post on Instagram
About last night…. @realrickeysmiley had ya laughing until my cheeks were aching. INCREDIBLE evening of fun, wisdom, laughter, and ministry. He had us do an old school ending…awesome night!!! @getthevictory. HIS BOOK IS INCREDIBLE!!!! “Stand by your Truth and run for your life!” Get it!
Rickey also mentioned they didn’t feed him or let him drink any water. Smokie couldn’t do anything but laugh at what he was saying. Rickey was joking the entire time and it seems like they had a great time together.
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Her Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Coffee Is In Danger Of Becoming Extinct
- Cardi B Claps Back At Tomi Lahren’s ‘Genius Political Mind’ Comment
- MAGA Hat Wearing Teenagers Mock Native American Elder Nathan Phillips [VIDEO]
- Erykah Badu Gets Booed After Defending R. Kelly At Chicago Concert
- Chicago Cops Raid R. Kelly’s Studio, Singer Denies Living In Space
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More