Jini Thorton is giving everyone advice about their taxes. Some people want to get right with the IRS as far as owning money and she shares what she knows. One man spoke about how he hasn’t filed in 10 years because of child support and knew he would owe.
Another person spoke about how they owed money from years ago and wants to settle. She explained that it’s certain paperwork you must fill out for that to happen. Listen to hear more about taxes.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tiffany Haddish Arrested By Georgia Police, Faces DUI Charge
- Ne-Yo Explains Why YOU Should Watch The 2022 Urban One Honors On Monday, January 17 [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- It’s Breezy Season: Chris Brown Returns With Latest Single “Iffy” [WATCH]
- Boris Kodjoe Makes His Directorial Debut With Lifetime Film, “Safe Room” With Wife Nicole Ari Parker
- Gary’s Tea: John Legend Sells His Music Catalog & Did Simon Guobadia Forget His Son’s Birthday?!
- Not Fired: Cop Who Called Ahmaud Arbery’s Killing ‘The Death Penalty’ Keeps His Job, For Now
- Danielle Brooks Weds Fiancé In A Gown Designed By A Black Woman: ‘It Was Very Important To Me To Find A Black Wedding Dress Designer’
- Cardi B Testifies In Libel Trial After Lawsuit Against Blogger Tasha K
- Kamala Harris Speaks On Voting Legislation, COVID Testing & Appointing The Most Black Women To Appeal Courts In US History
- Whole Foods Doubles Down On Banning Employees From Wearing BLM Masks At Work