Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- In Memory Of Earnest Smiley: Rickey Smiley Remembers His Grandfather [DEDICATION VIDEO]
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Porsha Brings Dennis To Tears With Her Major News
- Buju Banton Released From Prison
- Would You Do It? Father’s Lesson On Bullying Goes Viral And Folks Have A Lot To Say
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- Nick Cannon Shows Receipts That Prove Kevin Hart Isn’t The Only Comedian With An Offensive Twitter Past
- Tekashi69 Placed At Armed Robberies and Shootings Via Cell Phone, Surveillance Footage
- Daddy Sosa: Chief Keef Reveals Another 4 Kids and 4 Baby Mamas, 9 Kids In Total
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]