Cardi B dropped her album “Invasion Of Privacy,” 2 weeks and it is a hit. Her album came in number one, but some are questioning did Drake try to keep Cardi from being number one. Drake’s single “Nice For What” came out last week and a lot of people were talking all about it.
Gary With Da Tea believes that Drake was trying to help Nicki Minaj out by getting in Cardi B’s way and she might of even called him for this favor. Da Brat and Headkrack had to explain that it doesn’t go that way and Drake has dedicated fans. With music we are allowed to love all different kinds of artist.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- “The Nanny” Reboot With Cardi B? [VIDEO]
- LeToya Luckett Reveals She’s Having A Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Diddy Reportedly Seeing 26-Year-Old Model After Alleged Split From Cassie
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Wendy Williams Hopes To Help Drug Addicts With Billboard In Times Square
- Joe Budden Claims He Did Not Run Away From Offset, Had To Use Bathroom [Video]
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Melania Trump’s Team Calls For Boycott Of T.I. After Rapper Releases Raunchy Video With Melania Look-Alike