Eve opened up on ‘The Talk’ about a terrifying experience that left her shaking and hysterical after being drugged at an industry party.
“I started feeling crazy and not drunk, and I knew immediately something was different, and it was weird because I was there, but I wasn’t there,” says Eve.
“Whoever I was with, I tapped them on the shoulder and said, ‘Something is wrong’, and they were like, ‘No you’re just drunk’, and I started hysterically crying.”
Eve explained she was ushered into a private room when she heard a soft, calming voice.
“It’s OK, I’ll take care of it,” she heard the woman say. Eve turned around and saw Janet Jackson standing before her.
“I was so embarrassed and I was like, ‘I didn’t want to meet you like this,” Eve recalled.
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- Missy Elliott To Release Her First Album In 14 Years ‘Iconology’
Eve Reveals How Janet Jackson Saved Her Life [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com