The next caller was asked to name the members of Destiny’s Child, but for some reason was naming their songs. She was so sad she didn’t listen to the question. The next contestant had to name books in the new testament of the Bible. There was some discrepancy and Juicy had to show Rickey Smiley she not only goes to church, but knows her books. Find out if she won!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Quavo Has Officially Produced His First Horror Film
- Juice WRLD’s Family Speaks Out on Death and Addiction Struggles
- Clinton Portis Among Ten Former Players Charged In Alleged Health Benefits Scam
- Here’s How Lizzo Responded After Twerking in a Thong at the Lakers Game
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- Behind The Scenes: Mo’Nique Will Tackle Racists And Anger Issues In New Revenge Flick
- ‘Us’ Named Best Film Of 2019 By The African-American Film Critics Association
- Joseline Hernandez Joins VH1’s ‘Love & Hip Hop: Miami’
- Suicide Pact?: ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Trailer Released [VIDEO]