Rickey Smiley has been in the entertainment for quite some time. He has been able to have a successful career, raised 15 kids and survive being shot. While doing an interview on Fox LA he spoke about waking up after being shot watching O.J. Simpson get chased in his Bronco.
Months later he had to go to court to testify about being shot by this man. One day he ran into the elevator and he recalled being face to face with him. Elevator rides are already awkward at times, but this was something he faced straight on.
He wasn’t scared at all and recalls days later the shooter being charged with attempted murder and getting 20 years. Advice he wants to share with young people is to surround yourself with friends that are positive and want to help make you better. Make sure your friends are positive people that don’t bring negativity around you.
- Yung Miami Welcomes Baby Summer! [PHOTO]
- LisaRaye Explains How Duane Martin Ruined Her Marriage [VIDEO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- Lala Anthony Has A Message For Those Who Say She Can’t Act
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- Fans Call Out The Game For Exploiting The Late Nipsey Hussle’s Name, He Claps Back
- Nicki Minaj Announced Adele Collaboration, Then Back Pedaled
- Snoop Dogg Is In The Game, Announced As A Playable Character In ‘Madden NFL 20’
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent