Rickey Smiley has been in the entertainment for quite some time. He has been able to have a successful career, raised 15 kids and survive being shot. While doing an interview on Fox LA he spoke about waking up after being shot watching O.J. Simpson get chased in his Bronco.
Months later he had to go to court to testify about being shot by this man. One day he ran into the elevator and he recalled being face to face with him. Elevator rides are already awkward at times, but this was something he faced straight on.
He wasn’t scared at all and recalls days later the shooter being charged with attempted murder and getting 20 years. Advice he wants to share with young people is to surround yourself with friends that are positive and want to help make you better. Make sure your friends are positive people that don’t bring negativity around you.
- Geto Boys’ Willie D Reveals Reason He Skipped Bushwick Bill’s Funeral: “Bill Didn’t Like Me — I Ain’t Like Bill” [VIDEO]
- Barack Obama Congratulates Woman He Granted Clemency To After She Made The Dean’s List
- “I Was So Focused On Trying To Defend Myself:” Gospel Singer James Fortune On Being Accountable For His Abusive Past
- Missy Elliott Sounds Off On Her Legendary Career: “Everything I Spoke, I’ve Done”
- Writer Sues Karen Civil For Firing Her Over Nicki Minaj Tweet
- Hate It Or Love It?! Cassie Releases Sweet-Voiced Single “Don’t Let Go” [AUDIO]
- Woman Dies In Dominican Republic After Getting Plastic Surgery Against Her Family’s Wishes
- Sen. Kamala Harris Lands Endorsement Of Major Civil Rights Attorney
- Surfbordt! Safaree’s 12-Inch ‘Anaconda’ Sex Toy Is ‘Finally’ Here
- Ari Lennox Drags Jermaine Dupri In Instagram Freestyle