Headkrack spoke about the successful career Fabolous has had, but now that these alleged domestic violence stories have come out it’s not looking good. He has managed to stay relevant as well as rap in every era. Headkrack gave a piece of advice and that’s not to hit women, walk out the room or house and come back when you are calm.
He also would like to know what made him so mad. Blac Chyna made headlines this weekend after swinging a stroller. Headkrack would pay to see a fight like that, but hopes it never happens again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rihanna Presents Mary J. Blige With BET Awards Lifetime Honor [VIDEO]
- ‘Black Ink Crew’ Compton Spinoff Coming To VH1 This Summer
- Supreme Teases Collab With Buju Banton
- Cardi B Indicted On Multiple Felony Charges Following 2018 Club Brawl Yet Chanted “I Ain’t Going To Jail” At BET Performance
- This Twitter Choose Your Own Adventure Thread Lets You Pretend To Be Beyonce’s Assistant
- You Can Now Live in Biggie’s Childhood Brooklyn Home… For $4,000 A Month
- Mary J. Blige Teams Up With MAC To Release Lipstick, ‘French Silk’
- Halle Berry’s Home Was Almost Seized By A Delusional Man
- Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Honors Him At Her Graduation
- John Singleton’s Ex Blasts BET For Not Honoring Him Properly At Award Show