Headkrack spoke about the successful career Fabolous has had, but now that these alleged domestic violence stories have come out it’s not looking good. He has managed to stay relevant as well as rap in every era. Headkrack gave a piece of advice and that’s not to hit women, walk out the room or house and come back when you are calm.
He also would like to know what made him so mad. Blac Chyna made headlines this weekend after swinging a stroller. Headkrack would pay to see a fight like that, but hopes it never happens again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Ellen Degeneres Apologizes About Her Show, Says She’s A Work In Progress [WATCH]
- How To Survive Seasonal Affective Disorder This Fall [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- More Cops Investigated In Breonna Taylor’s Killing Ahead Of Kentucky AG’s Decision
- National Voter Registration Day: How To Prepare For Election Day, Step By Step
- First Ever U.S. High-Speed Rail System Approved For Dallas-To-Houston Bullet Train
- Da Brat Opens Up About Dating Allen Iverson & Beating Up A Woman Over Him
- Respect The Pioneers: GORE-TEX Inventor Bob Gore Has Passed Away
- Georgia Cops Kills Black Man In Same City Where Ahmaud Arbery Was ‘Lynched’
- Howard University and Apple Team Up For ‘Rap Life Live’ Special Event
- LG Tone Free Teams Up J.R. Smith & Other Pro Ballers To Help Children In BIPOC Communities