He did find time to perform in NYC last night, though.
Fab hit the stage with Jadakiss as the headliners at a show sponsored by Hot 97 at Terminal 5 as scheduled. Lil Kim even came out as a special guest.
The irony considering the Queen Bee’s own claims of domestic violence.
See footage from the show below. Has anyone linked to Fab condemned domestic violence yet? Asking for a friend.
He did thank the crowd for coming out to support, though.
- Black Football Coach Hugs Armed Student After Taking Away His Shotgun
- His Airness: Michael Jordan Reveals Why He Never Spoke on Social Issues During His NBA Career
- Rihanna Blesses Us With Another Slow-Motion Video
- Suge Knight Signs Life Rights Over to Ray J
- Kanye West’s Donation To An Atlanta Church Gets Rejected Because He Supports Trump
Fabolous Performed In NYC, Still No Statement About Assaulting Emily B was originally published on hiphopwired.com