He did find time to perform in NYC last night, though.
Fab hit the stage with Jadakiss as the headliners at a show sponsored by Hot 97 at Terminal 5 as scheduled. Lil Kim even came out as a special guest.
The irony considering the Queen Bee’s own claims of domestic violence.
See footage from the show below. Has anyone linked to Fab condemned domestic violence yet? Asking for a friend.
He did thank the crowd for coming out to support, though.
- David Banner Discusses Sacrifices In The Black Community [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Hot Spot: 2Chainz Restaurant Shuts Down & Celebrities React To The Murder Of George Floyd [WATCH]
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Porsha Williams Shares An Update On Her Marriage Plans
- Gayle King Says It Feels Like “Open Season” On Black Men After Recent Racial Violence
Fabolous Performed In NYC, Still No Statement About Assaulting Emily B was originally published on hiphopwired.com