He did find time to perform in NYC last night, though.
Fab hit the stage with Jadakiss as the headliners at a show sponsored by Hot 97 at Terminal 5 as scheduled. Lil Kim even came out as a special guest.
The irony considering the Queen Bee’s own claims of domestic violence.
See footage from the show below. Has anyone linked to Fab condemned domestic violence yet? Asking for a friend.
He did thank the crowd for coming out to support, though.
- Spinderella Speaks Out About Being Omitted From Salt-N-Pepa Biopic
- Beyoncé Is About To Hit The Slopes With New Icy Park Collection, Gucci Mane Models
- Kountry Wayne Talks Pivoting His Comedy During The Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Special K’s Top Man Law Violations [WATCH]
- Hank Aaron Died Of Natural Causes, Death Not Linked To COVID-19 Vaccine
Fabolous Performed In NYC, Still No Statement About Assaulting Emily B was originally published on hiphopwired.com