Blac Chyna was just trying to spend time with her kids and boyfriend at Six Flags, but then was allegedly kicked out. Chyna took the stroller she was pushing her daughter in and tried to use it as a weapon. Apparently someone got her upset.
The 911 calls were just released of the worker that was injured while making Kanye West‘s sneakers. A machine fell on his leg and foot. There is no word on if West will be sued, but we will keep you posted.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Football Coach Hugs Armed Student After Taking Away His Shotgun
- His Airness: Michael Jordan Reveals Why He Never Spoke on Social Issues During His NBA Career
- Rihanna Blesses Us With Another Slow-Motion Video
- Suge Knight Signs Life Rights Over to Ray J
- Kanye West’s Donation To An Atlanta Church Gets Rejected Because He Supports Trump
- Khloé Kardashian Used to Date This ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Star
- Kanye West Confirms Release Date For “Jesus Is King”
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel