Blac Chyna was just trying to spend time with her kids and boyfriend at Six Flags, but then was allegedly kicked out. Chyna took the stroller she was pushing her daughter in and tried to use it as a weapon. Apparently someone got her upset.
The 911 calls were just released of the worker that was injured while making Kanye West‘s sneakers. A machine fell on his leg and foot. There is no word on if West will be sued, but we will keep you posted.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- David Banner Discusses Sacrifices In The Black Community [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Hot Spot: 2Chainz Restaurant Shuts Down & Celebrities React To The Murder Of George Floyd [WATCH]
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Porsha Williams Shares An Update On Her Marriage Plans
- Gayle King Says It Feels Like “Open Season” On Black Men After Recent Racial Violence
- Octavia Spencer Reveals Her Real Age On Her Birthday [WATCH]
- The Family’s Attorney Says Ahmaud Arbery’s Case Will Be Investigated As A Hate Crime
- Atlanta Students Test Positive For Coronavirus After Drive-Through Graduation
- Protected: The Rickey Smiley Morning Show ® “AARP Black Music Month Promotion”
- ‘Insecure’ HBO: An Ode To Molly, The Stylish Freak We Love To Hate