Blac Chyna was just trying to spend time with her kids and boyfriend at Six Flags, but then was allegedly kicked out. Chyna took the stroller she was pushing her daughter in and tried to use it as a weapon. Apparently someone got her upset.
The 911 calls were just released of the worker that was injured while making Kanye West‘s sneakers. A machine fell on his leg and foot. There is no word on if West will be sued, but we will keep you posted.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- A Dallas Man Has Been Indicted For Rapper MO3’s Murder
- Assault Victim Claims Associates of Kenneth Petty And Nicki Minaj Harassed Her
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- Zaya Wade Interviewing Her “Idol” Michelle Obama Is All Of Us
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- WNBA Champion Candace Parker Used Her G-14 Classification To School Shaq On Modern Basketball
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Maia Chaka Makes History As The First Black Woman Referee To Join NFL
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”