Blac Chyna was just trying to spend time with her kids and boyfriend at Six Flags, but then was allegedly kicked out. Chyna took the stroller she was pushing her daughter in and tried to use it as a weapon. Apparently someone got her upset.
The 911 calls were just released of the worker that was injured while making Kanye West‘s sneakers. A machine fell on his leg and foot. There is no word on if West will be sued, but we will keep you posted.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tina Campbell Talks Creating Balance In Her Career & Creating New Christmas Music
- Gary’s Tea: IT’S OFFICIALLY OVER! Kanye West & Kim Kardashian’s Child Support Breakdown [WATCH]
- Dwayne Johnson Visits 7-Eleven He Shoplifted From As A Child To Make Amends
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Finalize Divorce
- Brett Favre Wants To Be Removed From Mississippi Lawsuit Seeking To Recover Misappropriated Welfare Funds
- Ciara Sends Her Hubby Russell Wilson A Sweet Message In Honor Of His Birthday
- Fantasia Takes To Instagram To Share That She’s Joined Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. As An Honorary Member
- Ultra Rich Howard Stern Scolds Oprah For Showing Off Her Wealth: “There Are People Struggling Out There”
- Balenciaga Files Lawsuit Against Production Company That Shot Bondage Campaign
- Shaunie And Keion Henderson Share Their Journey To The Altar With New VH1 Special