A lot of people celebrated Easter with family and friends, but Da Brat decided to spend it with her dogs. She talked about how she cooked a fancy filet mignon for them and boiled chicken with brown rice. Da Brat also mentioned that they helped her fold laundry, but no one believed that.
She said they relaxed and watched basketball together as well. Headkrack watched horror movies and taught his kids how to ride bikes, Ms. Juicy chilled and Rickey Smiley cooked a big meal. Tell us what you did for Easter.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: Government Leak Says The Country Is In A Red Danger Zone Due To COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Miley Cyrus’ Sister Apologizes For Calling Candace Owens A ‘Nappy A** Heaux’ [WATCH]
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Launch A Fashion House That Empowers Underserved Communities
- Feds Say Casanova Was Promoting His Gang Allegiance With His Iced Out Pendant
- Maryland Could Get Some COVID-19 Vaccines By Mid-December
- Killer Mike Keeps It Real About Trump Supporters Lil Wayne, Ice Cube, Kanye West & More
- Sanaa Lathan’s Natural Hair Is Thriving After Shaving It Off 3 Years Ago
- 5 Times Tiffany Haddish Made Bold Moves In 2020
- TRUE Kitchen + Kocktails Owner Says Restaurant Thriving After Anti-Twerking Tirade
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]