Black Tony didn’t come to work today, but talked about the Easter celebration. He invited Headkrack and Rock-T as well as their kids, but they didn’t want to come. Black Tony said he was going to have a Easter egg hunt for the kids while the parents drank and smoked.
He even mentioned that someone would wear an Easter suit for the kids. Black Tony kept calling it the Easter trap and that made some nervous. We hope he makes it to work this week.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET
- Colman Domingo Reacts To Toxic Workplace Complaints On The Set of ‘Euphoria’
- Teyana Taylor Was All Body In A Black Rick Owens Gown At The ‘Vanity Fair’ 2023 Gotham Awards
- From A Woman: Mariah The Scientist Announces ‘To Be Eaten Alive’ 2024 Global Tour
- Why Is Donald Trump STILL Out Here Talking About Repealing Obamacare?
- Larger Than Life: Apple Music Live To Exclusively Show Brent Faiyaz’s London Performance From His European Tour
- Black Female-Owned Micro Businesses Soared In 2023, According To A New Survey
- A Recent History Of R&B Singer Aaron Hall’s Bizarre Behavior [List]
- ‘F****** Black People!’: Karen Gets Racist After Spitting At Pro-Palestine Demonstrators
- ‘The Book Of Clarence’ Epic Trailer Features New Music From Lil Wayne And More
- Sean “Diddy” Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Cassie Accuses Sean Combs of Rape and Years of Abuse in Lawsuit
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Happy No Shave November To The Finest Bearded Celebrities
GOTCHA! Snoop Dogg’s Declaration Of “Giving Up Smoke” Is Just To Promote Smokeless Fire Pit Brand
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Celebrity Members Of Omega Psi Phi [PHOTOS]
Will Smith Allegedly Got Busy With Duane Martin, According To Former Assistant