Black Tony didn’t come to work today because some unfortunate events happened. The other day he threw up signs with Omega Psi Phi members even though he isn’t a member. Rickey Smiley tried to warn him, but that didn’t help.
They found Black Tony and put a hurting on him. He said his lip was busted and he needed a nurse. Black Tony tried to ask Rickey for help, but it was too late. Hopefully Black Tony has learned his lesson.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- Mind, Body, Business: Maria More Shares Lessons From Her Father [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Reveal Their Child’s Name [WATCH]
- Comedian Louie Anderson Passes Away At Age 68
- Brittany Renner Claps Back At “Fresh And Fit” Podcast Members
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- WATCH: Two Suspects In Young Dolph’s Murder Case Appear In Court
- Forthcoming Doc ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Unpacks Bill Cosby’s Legacy [Video]
- Treach Talks Getting Into Character For Lifetime Film, ‘Vanished: Searching for My Sister’ [WATCH]
- Cheryl Hickmon, President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated Has Passed Away