Tamar Braxton recently received some backlash after talking about how women should keep up their appearance for their man. She even admitted to buying hundreds of wigs because her husband, Vincent Herbert liked blonde hair women. Headkrack gave his opinion on this topic and believes that both should do things that their significant other likes.
He mentioned if he’s not looking right he will make sure to groom himself better. Headkrack believes it shouldn’t be one sided ever. Do you think you should adjust your look for your mate?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Sony Music Parts Ways With R. Kelly, New Accuser Sits Down With Dateline For Interview [VIDEO]
- Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Relive The Huge Fight They Had At Kim & Kanye’s Wedding [VIDEO]
- Perdue Farms Recalls 68,244 Pounds Of Chicken Nuggets
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Mayor Quits After Accusation Of Using City Money To See Michelle Obama
- Ex-‘Love & Hip Hop’ Star Benzino Pleads Guilty in Drug Case