Tamar Braxton recently received some backlash after talking about how women should keep up their appearance for their man. She even admitted to buying hundreds of wigs because her husband, Vincent Herbert liked blonde hair women. Headkrack gave his opinion on this topic and believes that both should do things that their significant other likes.
He mentioned if he’s not looking right he will make sure to groom himself better. Headkrack believes it shouldn’t be one sided ever. Do you think you should adjust your look for your mate?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- GoFundMe Grows For Disabled Veteran Facing 5 Years In Prison Over Medical Marijuana
- Undefeated Boxer Travell “Black Magic” Mazion Dies In Texas Car Crash
- George Floyd’s Family Sues Minneapolis And Police Officers Involved In His Killing
- Kelly Rowland Speaks Out, Says She Felt Paralyzed By Beyoncé Comparisons For A Decade
- Nick Cannon Says ViacomCBS Finessed Him Out Of ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Ownership, Diddy Offers Lifeline
- Breonna Taylor Protesters Are Charged With Felonies As Her Killers Remain Free
- Viola Davis Stuns On ‘Vanity Fair’; Shot By A Black Photographer [Photos]
- Megan Thee Stallion Sets The Record Straight, Reveals She Was Shot Before Tory Lanez Arrest
- Bun B Shares Story About JAY-Z Giving Him The Boot From The Set of Beyoncé’s Video
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Tamera Mowry-Housley Left The Real [WATCH]