Roy Wood Jr. called up an 86-year-old woman that gave him a great tongue lashing. Wood told her that she was being rude to the people in the building and he called her old and bitter. The grandma wasn’t haven’t it and mentioned that he needs Jesus.
She told him that he didn’t know who he was messing with and she’s a Christian. The grandma threatened his life then hung up. When he called back he admitted that he was playing a prank. She spoke about how he had to pay for her new pampers and Wood said he would.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Off The Market: Halle Berry Confirms She And Van Hunt Are Boo’d Up
- Tatiana Maslany Tapped To Play She-Hulk In New Disney+ Series
- Netflix ‘Cheer’ Star Jerry Harris Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- AG Bill Barr Compares National Mandate For Coronavirus Lockdowns To Slavery
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores