Roy Wood Jr. called up an 86-year-old woman that gave him a great tongue lashing. Wood told her that she was being rude to the people in the building and he called her old and bitter. The grandma wasn’t haven’t it and mentioned that he needs Jesus.
She told him that he didn’t know who he was messing with and she’s a Christian. The grandma threatened his life then hung up. When he called back he admitted that he was playing a prank. She spoke about how he had to pay for her new pampers and Wood said he would.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Fans Call for TMZ Boycott Over Leaking Black Celebrity Deaths Before Families Notified
- SZA Says ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover With Megan Thee Stallion & Normani Will Be Her Last
- Pop Smoke Seemed To Be Targeted In A Hit: Report
- WATCH: Trailer Released For Spotify’s Cash Money Docuseries ‘New Cash Order’
- Michelle Williams Says To Leave People Who Walked Away At Your Lowest Right Where They Are
- Gary’s Tea: Dwyane Wade Is Proud To Be Married Because Of This…. [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Rapper??
- Tina Lawson Wants To Know Why More People Aren’t Praising The NFL’s $100M Investment In Criminal Justice Reform
- Cynthia Bailey’s Fiance Mike Hill Says Now He Knows What To Do If He Feels Like He Wants To Cheat
- 10-Year-Old Kenedee East Creates A Beauty Company After Being Bullied By Classmates