Roy Wood Jr. called up an 86-year-old woman that gave him a great tongue lashing. Wood told her that she was being rude to the people in the building and he called her old and bitter. The grandma wasn’t haven’t it and mentioned that he needs Jesus.
She told him that he didn’t know who he was messing with and she’s a Christian. The grandma threatened his life then hung up. When he called back he admitted that he was playing a prank. She spoke about how he had to pay for her new pampers and Wood said he would.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Star Dustin Diamond aka Screech In Hospital Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- ‘The Boondocks’ Premiere On HBO Max Pushed Back, Again
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Alleges Years of Abuse, “He Put A Gun To My Head Twice”
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested