Tamar Braxton has been making headlines for months now as she goes through some marriage difficulties with her estranged husband, Vincent Herbert. She is also being sued by her ex-nanny that claims she is owed over $150,000. The caretaker in the lawsuit states she cooked meals, helped raise her son and cleaned.
She allegedly hasn’t been paid one cent, but the team believes Tamar has done other things for her nanny. Amber Rose cleared her entire Instagram page and some think it’s because her and 21 Savage are broken up. Rose mentioned she misses him and just wants to get away from the negativity.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Eva’s Corner: How Cow Milk & Other Regular Foods May Be Affecting Your Libido [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Sheryl Underwood Auditions To Play Whitney Houston In A Biopic? [VIDEO]
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: What Do You Do When You Can’t Find Any Camouflage Pants? [VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo Getting Divorced, Monica May Be Reconciling With Her Ex Husband & More [VIDEO]
- “You Are Still Our Sister”: Loni Love Sends Message To Tamar Braxton During The Real‘s 1,000th Episode Celebration
- Woman Suing Rick James Estate For $50M After Claiming He Raped Her In 1979 When She Was 15-Years-Old
- Damon Dash Sues Ex-Wife Rachel Roy for Fraud
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15
- NeNe Still Refuses To Own Why Her Friendship With Cynthia Fell Apart