Tamar Braxton has been making headlines for months now as she goes through some marriage difficulties with her estranged husband, Vincent Herbert. She is also being sued by her ex-nanny that claims she is owed over $150,000. The caretaker in the lawsuit states she cooked meals, helped raise her son and cleaned.
She allegedly hasn’t been paid one cent, but the team believes Tamar has done other things for her nanny. Amber Rose cleared her entire Instagram page and some think it’s because her and 21 Savage are broken up. Rose mentioned she misses him and just wants to get away from the negativity.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Eva’s Corner: Should We Normalize Women Proposing To Men? [WATCH]
- Rihanna And Erykah Badu Link Up At The Savage X Fenty Fashion Show And Set Twitter Ablaze
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Watch: First-Look Teaser For Kanye West’s Upcoming Netflix Limited Documentary ‘Jeen-Yuhs’ Featuring Mos Def
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Hits Historic HBCU Fundraising Milestone
- “I Flatlined, But I’m Alive” Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence On Going Missing Amid Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Rapper Nas Awarded With Designated Day In Queens
- Over A Year After George Floyd’s Murder, Minneapolis Residents Organize To Expand Public Safety Housing Opportunity
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- Michael Jordan’s Son Accused Of Assaulting Hospital Staff