Black Tony didn’t come to work today and talked about almost getting into an altercation. He went to go wash his purple Range Rover and was playing “Atomic Dog.” Men rolled passed him and began throwing up signs so Black Tony did the same.
He told Rickey Smiley they had shirts with lettering on them and when confronted by them almost got into trouble. Rickey told him to never do that because he isn’t apart of a fraternity. Black Tony mentioned that he’s just a hater and wanted a jacket.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Breaks Record For Most GRAMMY Wins In History [WATCH]
- Should The Monday After Super Bowl Be A National Holiday? [WATCH]
- Lizzo Credits Prince & Beyoncé During Grammy Speech
- Beyoncé Is Now The Most Grammy Awarded Artist In History With 32 Wins
- Viola DavisIs Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- Harlem-Based High School Squash Team Makes Sports History
- Lizzo ‘Hard Launches’ Her Boyfriend On Instagram After Pre-Grammys Party
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama To Launch Podcast Inspired By Memoir ‘The Light We Carry’
- Hip-Hop Legend E-40 Donates $100K To His Alma Mater Grambling State University
- Gabrielle Union Keeps It Sleek In A Blazer And Jeans For Latest Ensemble