Former Disney star Orlando Brown is wanted by police after failing to show for court, reports TMZ.
Court sources say the former “That’s So Raven” star bailed on his scheduled court hearing Wednesday, so the judge issued a bench warrant for his arrest.
Brown’s hearing was for his arrest in January, when a family dispute led cops to discover there was a second active warrant for him, for allegedly striking his girlfriend last year in Torrance.
That arrest resulted in his infamous smiling mug shot.
- How Much Is Too Much To Pay To Get Your Makeup Done Professionally?
- Inspectah Deck Details Attending A Wild Hollywood Party With Hidden Sex Rooms [Video]
- Who Is Amanda Gorman? Here’s How She Won The 2021 Inauguration
- What They Wore: The Obamas, VP Harris, First Lady Biden and More on Inauguration Day
- Bakari Sellers Shares His Thoughts Of Donald Trump’s Last Moments In The White House [WATCH]
1. Remy Ma1 of 10
2. Bobby Shmurda2 of 10
3. Apollo Nida was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for fraud.3 of 10
4. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.4 of 10
5. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.5 of 10
6. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.6 of 10
7. OJ Simpson7 of 10
8. James Brown was sentenced to 6 years in 1988 for not stopping his car in a police chase.8 of 10
9. Meek Mill was sentenced to 2-4 years for violating his probation and driving dirt bikes in NYC.9 of 10
10. Suge Knight was indicted by a grand jury for threatening death to director F. Gary Gary in August of 2017.(AP)10 of 10
(Photo Credit: Koi Sojer / PR Photos)
Arrest Warrant Out For Ex-Disney Star Orlando Brown was originally published on blackamericaweb.com