We watched Chance The Rapper do a great job on, “Saturday Night Live.” People think they should reboot, “The Fresh Prince OF Bel-Air,” and he should play Will Smith’s role. Jazzy Jeff even told him he would be good for it.
Chance loves Smith and doesn’t want to do it, but would love to write for the show. Headkrack believes he should definitely do more comedy writing. Jaden Smith will work with G-Star on a knew denim collection.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Engaged & Her Ring Is Gorgeous! [PHOTOS]
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- T.I. Comes For Floyd Mayweather’s Head On “F*ck N***a” Diss Track [NEW MUSIC]