Louisiana native rapper NBA YoungBoy was arrested over the weekend in Tallahassee, Florida, just before a performance. His arrest is a result of an outstanding felony warrant, resultant of him allegedly committing assault, kidnapping and more. Not only that, but video has surfaced of him brutally handling his girlfriend, Jania, in the hallway of his hotel hours before his arrest.
Jania has since hopped onto her Instagram to deny that NBA YoungBoy was abusing her. Instead, she claims they were “just playing.” But the interaction in that video doesn’t look anything close to playful. Check out this exclusive clip to hear more on this from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
- Dwight Howard Confirms Engagement To 21-Year-Old Te’a Cooper
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Is Top-Paid Actor According To Forbes
- Producer Sues Drake & Big Freedia Over Allegedly Stealing Beat For “Nice For What”
- Any Time, Any Place: 6 Seniors Arrested for Public Sex