Louisiana native rapper NBA YoungBoy was arrested over the weekend in Tallahassee, Florida, just before a performance. His arrest is a result of an outstanding felony warrant, resultant of him allegedly committing assault, kidnapping and more. Not only that, but video has surfaced of him brutally handling his girlfriend, Jania, in the hallway of his hotel hours before his arrest.
Jania has since hopped onto her Instagram to deny that NBA YoungBoy was abusing her. Instead, she claims they were “just playing.” But the interaction in that video doesn’t look anything close to playful. Check out this exclusive clip to hear more on this from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- ‘Power’ Recap: Tommy Sets Out On His Quest For Revenge, Gets Much Needed Clarity Instead
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Hi, Rihanna: Rihanna & Hassan Jameel End Three-Year Relationship
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Tithing Discounts For Child-Claiming Tax Services [VIDEO]
- The Hot Spot: Treach Says The Real Reason He & Pepa Got Divorced Was Because She Cheated On Him With A Woman [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Accused Of Spitting On Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow