Louisiana native rapper NBA YoungBoy was arrested over the weekend in Tallahassee, Florida, just before a performance. His arrest is a result of an outstanding felony warrant, resultant of him allegedly committing assault, kidnapping and more. Not only that, but video has surfaced of him brutally handling his girlfriend, Jania, in the hallway of his hotel hours before his arrest.
Jania has since hopped onto her Instagram to deny that NBA YoungBoy was abusing her. Instead, she claims they were “just playing.” But the interaction in that video doesn’t look anything close to playful. Check out this exclusive clip to hear more on this from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Motherly Bond: Coco Austin Reveals Why She Still Breastfeeds Her 5-Year-Old Daughter
- T.I. Was Arrested In Amsterdam After A Bike Incident With A Cop
- Melo To LA: Carmelo Anthony Heading To The Los Angeles Lakers To Team Up With His Buddy LeBron James
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Frank Ocean To Headline 2023 Coachella
- The Weeknd Can Now Feel His Face, Says He Is “Sober Lite” After Quiting Hard Drugs
- Talk It Out Tuesday: How To Know If You Are In Alignment With Yourself [WATCH]
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances