Louisiana native rapper NBA YoungBoy was arrested over the weekend in Tallahassee, Florida, just before a performance. His arrest is a result of an outstanding felony warrant, resultant of him allegedly committing assault, kidnapping and more. Not only that, but video has surfaced of him brutally handling his girlfriend, Jania, in the hallway of his hotel hours before his arrest.
Jania has since hopped onto her Instagram to deny that NBA YoungBoy was abusing her. Instead, she claims they were “just playing.” But the interaction in that video doesn’t look anything close to playful. Check out this exclusive clip to hear more on this from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Speaks Out & Jeannie Mai Has A New Booty?! [VIDEO]
- Front Page News: This Fall Will Be The Worst One Yet [WATCH]
- Governor Brian Kemp Drops Lawsuit Against Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Over Atlanta’s Mask Mandate
- Boosie Gets Banned From Instagram & Begs Mark Zuckerberg For It Back
- It Begins: ‘Newsweek’ Wastes No Time Running Racist Birtherism Op-Ed About Kamala Harris Citizenship
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Ciara And Sienna Rock Matching Fros In ‘Rooted’ Single Art
- 3 Men Arrested For Allegedly Bribing and Intimidating Witnesses In R. Kelly Trial
- Going Postal: President Trump Seemingly Cops To Rigging The USPS In His Favor For Reelection Bid
- Mamba Forever: Orange County California Declares August 24 “Kobe Bryant Day”