Louisiana native rapper NBA YoungBoy was arrested over the weekend in Tallahassee, Florida, just before a performance. His arrest is a result of an outstanding felony warrant, resultant of him allegedly committing assault, kidnapping and more. Not only that, but video has surfaced of him brutally handling his girlfriend, Jania, in the hallway of his hotel hours before his arrest.
Jania has since hopped onto her Instagram to deny that NBA YoungBoy was abusing her. Instead, she claims they were “just playing.” But the interaction in that video doesn’t look anything close to playful. Check out this exclusive clip to hear more on this from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement
- TLC’s Story May Be Headed To Broadway!