Mel B and Stephen Belafonte are heading back to court, but it’s not over their divorce. Belafonte wants to be able to see his step-daughter, which is Eddie Murphy’s child. She allegedly gets $51,000 in child support and he wants nothing to do with her.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Go “Boneless” With Name Change
- Tiffany Boone Speaks On Jason Mitchell Drama, Uncomfortable Work Environment
- KiKi Says She Hates These Things About Girls Trips: “The Girl Constantly Texting Her Man” [VIDEO]
- Ellen Surprises Amazing Black DC Teacher Who Pampers His Students [VIDEO]
- Boris Kodjoe Subtly Reads T.I. on Making Good Decisions For a Successful Marriage
- Esther Scott, ‘Birth Of A Nation’, ‘Boyz N The Hood’ Actress, Dead At Age 66 Of Heart Attack
- Body Of Missing Fort Valley State Student Anitra Gunn Found
- Report: New York Rapper Pop Smoke Shot & Killed In Home Invasion
- BRUH: Man Kidnaps Woman, Forces Her To Watch ‘Roots’ To Better Understand Racism
- Mattel Releases New Doll In Honor Of First-Ever Black Barbie’s 40th Anniversary