Mel B and Stephen Belafonte are heading back to court, but it’s not over their divorce. Belafonte wants to be able to see his step-daughter, which is Eddie Murphy’s child. She allegedly gets $51,000 in child support and he wants nothing to do with her.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Remembering Dr. King The Alpha Man
- Duke Bootee Co-Writer of “The Message” Dead at 69
- Dr. Dre Released From Hospital, Already Back In The Studio
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Star Dustin Diamond aka Screech In Hospital Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- ‘The Boondocks’ Premiere On HBO Max Pushed Back, Again
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Alleges Years of Abuse, “He Put A Gun To My Head Twice”
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care