Mel B recently took ink removal to a whole other level. The former Spice Girl cut out of a chunk out of one of her tats that spelled out her ex-husband’s name.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to PEOPLE, the body art was a tribute to Stephen Belafonte, and had the words, “Stephen, till death do us part you own my heart” tattooed down her side. Apparently, she had a surgeon perform the cutting, who finished off the job with 13 stitches.
Brown will now need a laser to minimize the incision scar.
It’s not a secret that Mel and Stephen had a tumultuous marriage. The America’s Got Talent judge claims that over the ten years they were together, she was abused, drugged and forced into a sexual relationship with their nanny.
“I wanted the tattoo removed to help close the final chapter on a toxic relationship,” Brown said.
“Even though I’ve taken the steps to remove Stephen’s name from my body, the domestic abuse will forever remain with me.”
A judge finalized their divorce on December 15 some 8 months after Mel B filed the papers. The two will share custody of their 6-year-old daughter Madison and split the profits from the sale of their Los Angeles home.
We hope now that Mel can finally feel free of that man!
- Former Football Pro Dies In Motorcycle Crash At Age 36
- Joe Budden Denies Claims That He Tears Women Down
- Ezekiel Elliott Won’t Be Charged, Security Guard Demanded $500K Per Cops
- 10 Child Stars From The 2000’s Who Grew Up To Be Fine AF (Some You Won’t Believe)
Celebrity Ink: Tattooed Lovers
1. Apryl Jones and OmarionSource: 1 of 11
2. Kylie and TygaSource: 2 of 11
3. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar OdomSource: 3 of 11
4. LaShontae Heckard and Brandon JenningsSource: 4 of 11
5. Bobbi Kristina and Nick GordonSource: 5 of 11
6. Eddie Murphy and Melanie BrownSource: 6 of 11
7. Billy Bob Thornton and Angelina JolieSource: 7 of 11
8. Janet Jackson and Jermaine DupreeSource: 8 of 11
9. Jay Z and BeyonceSource: 9 of 11
10. Kenyon Martin and TrinaSource: 10 of 11
11. Lauren London and WayneSource: 11 of 11
Mel B Cuts Her Ex-Husband’s Name From Her Body In Extreme Tattoo Removal was originally published on hellobeautiful.com