OK Magazine reports as Mel B is involved in a heated custody battle with her less than close husband Stephen Belafonte, Murphy’s intention for a relationship with child came up. According to his lawyer Grace Jarma informed the courts that she’d been trying to contact Murphy to talk about Belafonte being the stepfather to his daughter Angel. Belafonte claims that Angel has, “called him dad since she could talk.”
Murphy’s relationship with Mel B has been rocky over the years after the birth of their daughter which he claimed wasn’t his which caused a lengthy paternity battle.
Since the birth of Angel, Jarma had told the courts that Murphy has had no contact with her. Adding that she tried serving Murphy with court papers to which he ignored.
Murphy got onto a Dutch television show months after being with Mel B where he stated, “I don’t know who’s child that is until it comes out and has a blood test.” The test revealed that Murphy was Angel’s father.
When a man neglects to take care of his kids he’s considered an uncaring person whether they are rich or poor. Do you think Eddie Murphy gets to be above his responsibility?
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
(Source: OK Magazine )
Eddie Murphy Reportedly Wants No Relationship With Daughter He & Mel B Share was originally published on blackamericaweb.com