OK Magazine reports as Mel B is involved in a heated custody battle with her less than close husband Stephen Belafonte, Murphy’s intention for a relationship with child came up. According to his lawyer Grace Jarma informed the courts that she’d been trying to contact Murphy to talk about Belafonte being the stepfather to his daughter Angel. Belafonte claims that Angel has, “called him dad since she could talk.”
Murphy’s relationship with Mel B has been rocky over the years after the birth of their daughter which he claimed wasn’t his which caused a lengthy paternity battle.
Since the birth of Angel, Jarma had told the courts that Murphy has had no contact with her. Adding that she tried serving Murphy with court papers to which he ignored.
Murphy got onto a Dutch television show months after being with Mel B where he stated, “I don’t know who’s child that is until it comes out and has a blood test.” The test revealed that Murphy was Angel’s father.
When a man neglects to take care of his kids he’s considered an uncaring person whether they are rich or poor. Do you think Eddie Murphy gets to be above his responsibility?
- Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Bed Bugs While Sleeping At Disneyland Hotel
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie And Lucious Kill Kingsley With Kindness
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- White Professor Calls Police On Black Student Who Put Her Feet Up In Class [Video]
- Chance The Rapper Partners With MGM To Bring ‘Hope’ To The Big Screen
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year [VIDEO]
Celebrity Custody Battles
1. Dwyane vs. Siohvaughn1 of 13
2. Usher vs. Tameka2 of 13
3. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke3 of 13
4. Halle vs. Gabriel4 of 13
5. Britney vs. K-Fed5 of 13
6. Michael vs. Padma6 of 13
7. Jesse Williams & Aryn Drakelee-Williams7 of 13
8. Rowe vs. MJ8 of 13
9. Birkhead vs. Stern9 of 13
10. Mel vs. Oksana10 of 13
11. McCartney vs. Mills11 of 13
12. Chris Brown & Nia Guzman12 of 13
13. Joseline Hernandez & Stevie J13 of 13
(Source: OK Magazine )
Eddie Murphy Reportedly Wants No Relationship With Daughter He & Mel B Share was originally published on blackamericaweb.com