Kanye West might be making a new album, but he’s also being sued. He allegedly copied a pattern for his fashion line and is facing a lawsuit. A bridge collapsed during the middle of the day and has left 6 people dead.
Sources report that they are looking to see how this happened. United Airlines has new rules for carrying pets and will place them in bright colored bags. They are trying something new after a dog died on a flight and was placed in the upper compartment. March Madness has begun and the University of Buffalo beat Arizona, which caused a lot of upsets.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!