Yeezy’s fashion choices have come under fire once again. A lawyer is taking umbrage with the rapper over a pro-O.J. Simpson shirt.
Over the weekend, FOX aired “O.J. Simpson: The Lost Confession?” to polarizing reviews. Originally shot in 2006. the interview features the disgraced NFL great hypothetically confessing to the murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. Midway through his theoretical story, he lapses into detailing the crime in the first person.
After the show aired the network hosted a panel. Lawyer Chris Darden took issue with anyone who took O.J.’s side during the ordeal including Kanye West.
“I’m watching TV one day, and I see Kanye West wearing a t-shirt that says ‘Free O.J.’. Well, you freed him, and look what you freed” he reasoned. Darden was an original member of the prosecution team during 1994 murder trial.
By law Yeezus has a link to Simpson; Kim Kardashian’s late father Robert Kardashian successfully represented O.J. alongside Johnny Cochran.
Full video of the counsel’s couture critique below.
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]
- Philonise Floyd Shares What We Will Learn About George Floyd On TV One’s Sins Of The City [WATCH]
Kanye West Blasted For Wearing “Free O.J.” Shirt Post O.J. Simpson FOX Special [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com