Yeezy’s fashion choices have come under fire once again. A lawyer is taking umbrage with the rapper over a pro-O.J. Simpson shirt.
Over the weekend, FOX aired “O.J. Simpson: The Lost Confession?” to polarizing reviews. Originally shot in 2006. the interview features the disgraced NFL great hypothetically confessing to the murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. Midway through his theoretical story, he lapses into detailing the crime in the first person.
After the show aired the network hosted a panel. Lawyer Chris Darden took issue with anyone who took O.J.’s side during the ordeal including Kanye West.
“I’m watching TV one day, and I see Kanye West wearing a t-shirt that says ‘Free O.J.’. Well, you freed him, and look what you freed” he reasoned. Darden was an original member of the prosecution team during 1994 murder trial.
By law Yeezus has a link to Simpson; Kim Kardashian’s late father Robert Kardashian successfully represented O.J. alongside Johnny Cochran.
Full video of the counsel’s couture critique below.
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Michole Briana White: Where You Know The Actress Who Plays Lucille Flenory On ‘BMF’ From
- TJ Holmes & Amy Robach Leaving ABC [UPDATED]
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Amber Rose Plans On Being Single Forever: “I Don’t Want To Have Sex…It’s So Gross.”
- Ben Crump Compares Tyre Nichols’ Footage To Rodney King: ‘Those Officers Did Not Extend Any Humanity’ [WATCH]
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
Kanye West Blasted For Wearing “Free O.J.” Shirt Post O.J. Simpson FOX Special [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com