Yeezy’s fashion choices have come under fire once again. A lawyer is taking umbrage with the rapper over a pro-O.J. Simpson shirt.
Over the weekend, FOX aired “O.J. Simpson: The Lost Confession?” to polarizing reviews. Originally shot in 2006. the interview features the disgraced NFL great hypothetically confessing to the murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. Midway through his theoretical story, he lapses into detailing the crime in the first person.
After the show aired the network hosted a panel. Lawyer Chris Darden took issue with anyone who took O.J.’s side during the ordeal including Kanye West.
“I’m watching TV one day, and I see Kanye West wearing a t-shirt that says ‘Free O.J.’. Well, you freed him, and look what you freed” he reasoned. Darden was an original member of the prosecution team during 1994 murder trial.
By law Yeezus has a link to Simpson; Kim Kardashian’s late father Robert Kardashian successfully represented O.J. alongside Johnny Cochran.
Full video of the counsel’s couture critique below.
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Accused By 7 More Women Of Groping
- That’s How I Feel: GIFs That Defined The Decade
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women
- Teacher Still Employed After Assigning ‘Set Your Price’ Slave Trade Assignment
- Exes Return, Relationships Are Tested & Houses Are Forclosed In #LHHNY’s Season 10 Super Trailer
- Pusha T & Wife Virginia Expecting First Child
- Cassie & Hubby Alex Fine Welcome Baby Girl
- Summer Walker Responds to Fans Booing Her at New Jersey Club
- Kanye West Covers Himself In Silver Paint For “Mary” Opera
Kanye West Blasted For Wearing “Free O.J.” Shirt Post O.J. Simpson FOX Special [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com