Yeezy’s fashion choices have come under fire once again. A lawyer is taking umbrage with the rapper over a pro-O.J. Simpson shirt.
Over the weekend, FOX aired “O.J. Simpson: The Lost Confession?” to polarizing reviews. Originally shot in 2006. the interview features the disgraced NFL great hypothetically confessing to the murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. Midway through his theoretical story, he lapses into detailing the crime in the first person.
After the show aired the network hosted a panel. Lawyer Chris Darden took issue with anyone who took O.J.’s side during the ordeal including Kanye West.
“I’m watching TV one day, and I see Kanye West wearing a t-shirt that says ‘Free O.J.’. Well, you freed him, and look what you freed” he reasoned. Darden was an original member of the prosecution team during 1994 murder trial.
By law Yeezus has a link to Simpson; Kim Kardashian’s late father Robert Kardashian successfully represented O.J. alongside Johnny Cochran.
Full video of the counsel’s couture critique below.
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
Kanye West Blasted For Wearing “Free O.J.” Shirt Post O.J. Simpson FOX Special [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com