Kevin Hart has been a content king as of late, and his newest venture is just another notch in his already seasoned belt. You’ve probably seen his sports talk show, Cold As Balls, on Youtube, which launched a few months back and has since racked up millions of views with featuring noteworthy guests like LaVar Ball and Blake Griffin.
Now, Hart is already dipping his feet in something new with another Youtube series titled, What The Fit, where the comedian get together with fellow celebrities to tackle “trending, grueling, and sometimes ridiculous” workout routines. His guest list for the show is set to include the likes of Khloe Kardashian, Chance the Rapper, Chris Paul, and DJ Khaled.
The first episode dropped today, and it features Kevin sumo wrestling with Conan O’Brien. Take a look at what these two comedians looked like wrestling one another, it’s sure to cause some belly laughs.
- How Much Is Too Much To Pay To Get Your Makeup Done Professionally?
- Inspectah Deck Details Attending A Wild Hollywood Party With Hidden Sex Rooms [Video]
- Who Is Amanda Gorman? Here’s How She Won The 2021 Inauguration
- What They Wore: The Obamas, VP Harris, First Lady Biden and More on Inauguration Day
- Bakari Sellers Shares His Thoughts Of Donald Trump’s Last Moments In The White House [WATCH]
- Lil Wayne and Kodak Black Pardoned By Donald Trump
- Watch The Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris [WATCH LIVE]
- Pop Smoke Makes Posthumous Film Debut In Eddie Huang’s Film ‘BOOGIE’
- Donald Trump Commutes Sentence Of Death Row Records Founder Harry O, Snoop Dogg Lobbied
- What They Wore: Kamala Harris & Dr. Jill Biden at The COVID-19 Memorial Service
Kevin Hart Gets Fit With Khloe Kardashian, Chance The Rapper, & DJ Khaled In New Series [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com