Former Baltimore Raven great Ray Lewis’ daughter, Diaymon, will present her father when he’s inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in August. Lewis made the announcement through a video released by the Hall of Fame.
He had this to say about his oldest daughter: “My presenter is someone that I trust with my legacy even after I’m gone…That’s my oldest daughter. I raised her under me. She’s a female me. She’s driven. She’s inspirational. She’s wired right.”
Lewis, 42, played his 17-year career with the Ravens, finishing his career with a victory in Super Bowl XLVII in 2012. He is considered one of the best defensive players of his generation and will be the second player the Ravens drafted to make the Hall of Fame.
The 2018 class also includes Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Brian Dawkins, Brian Urlacher, Robert Brazile and Bobby Beathard.
- LHHATL Recap: Kirk Frost Delivers Memo From Captain Obvious About That DNA Test
- Self-Driving Uber Car Kills Woman
- Tommie Lee On Why She’s Thought About Killing Her Exes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wendy Williams Is Back, But Her Health Struggle Is Still Too Real [VIDEO]
- Boy Shoots & Kills Teen Sister Over A Video Game
- Rick Ross Returns To Performing After Health Scare [PHOTOS]
- The Trump Administration Will “Seek The Death Penalty” For Drug Dealers [VIDEO]
- Prank Call: Roy Wood Jr. Pisses Off Man About His Taxes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ne-Yo Goes On Defensive Rant After His Call For Men To Be Faithful Backfires
- Mya Tells What Keeps Her Looking Young After 20 Years In The Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]