Former Baltimore Raven great Ray Lewis’ daughter, Diaymon, will present her father when he’s inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in August. Lewis made the announcement through a video released by the Hall of Fame.
He had this to say about his oldest daughter: “My presenter is someone that I trust with my legacy even after I’m gone…That’s my oldest daughter. I raised her under me. She’s a female me. She’s driven. She’s inspirational. She’s wired right.”
Lewis, 42, played his 17-year career with the Ravens, finishing his career with a victory in Super Bowl XLVII in 2012. He is considered one of the best defensive players of his generation and will be the second player the Ravens drafted to make the Hall of Fame.
The 2018 class also includes Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Brian Dawkins, Brian Urlacher, Robert Brazile and Bobby Beathard.
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Yung Miami Of City Girls Admits She Doesn’t Drink Water [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West, Ronnie & Shamari DeVoe Owes Over $300,000 In Back Taxes & More
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Inmate Punched While Handcuffed Sues Louisville Jail Officers In Assault Caught On Video [VIDEO]
- Queen Naija Calls Pastor John P. Kee A “Fake” Christian After He Accuses Her Of Swiping His Gospel Melody
- Michelle Williams Announces Breakup From Chad Johnson
- Kendrick Lamar, Drake & Cardi B Lead The 2019 Grammy Nominations
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host
Ray Lewis Chooses Daughter For Hall Of Fame Presentation Ceremony was originally published on praisebaltimore.com