Former Baltimore Raven great Ray Lewis’ daughter, Diaymon, will present her father when he’s inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in August. Lewis made the announcement through a video released by the Hall of Fame.
He had this to say about his oldest daughter: “My presenter is someone that I trust with my legacy even after I’m gone…That’s my oldest daughter. I raised her under me. She’s a female me. She’s driven. She’s inspirational. She’s wired right.”
Lewis, 42, played his 17-year career with the Ravens, finishing his career with a victory in Super Bowl XLVII in 2012. He is considered one of the best defensive players of his generation and will be the second player the Ravens drafted to make the Hall of Fame.
The 2018 class also includes Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Brian Dawkins, Brian Urlacher, Robert Brazile and Bobby Beathard.
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement
- TLC’s Story May Be Headed To Broadway!
Ray Lewis Chooses Daughter For Hall Of Fame Presentation Ceremony was originally published on praisebaltimore.com