Former Baltimore Raven great Ray Lewis’ daughter, Diaymon, will present her father when he’s inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in August. Lewis made the announcement through a video released by the Hall of Fame.
He had this to say about his oldest daughter: “My presenter is someone that I trust with my legacy even after I’m gone…That’s my oldest daughter. I raised her under me. She’s a female me. She’s driven. She’s inspirational. She’s wired right.”
Lewis, 42, played his 17-year career with the Ravens, finishing his career with a victory in Super Bowl XLVII in 2012. He is considered one of the best defensive players of his generation and will be the second player the Ravens drafted to make the Hall of Fame.
The 2018 class also includes Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Brian Dawkins, Brian Urlacher, Robert Brazile and Bobby Beathard.
- 2018 BET Awards [PHOTOS]
- Nipsey Hussle Delivered A Victory SLAP To Somebody At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Claims Estranged Husband Hid Money During Marriage
- Gary With Da Tea Talks About The Time He Was Fired From A Radio Station [EXCLUSIVE]
- Protesters Demand Answers After Minneapolis Police Officers Killed A Fleeing Man
- Nas Calls For The Electric Chair For Cop Who Murdered Antwon Rose
- National Guardsman Cayln McLemore Found Dead
- Woman Calls Police On Black Child For Selling Water
- Cam’ron Honors Son’s Mother, Buys Her A Range Rover [PHOTOS]
- One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
Ray Lewis Chooses Daughter For Hall Of Fame Presentation Ceremony was originally published on praisebaltimore.com