Steve Harvey is a very successful guy in the entertainment industry. He always shares stories and advice to fans. Harvey shared a special message and it’s now going viral, but he didn’t know the cameras were rolling.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He was on the “Family Feud” set and then began to talk to the audience. Harvey talked about how you become successful and how you must jump. He explains that you can’t have fear and talks about trusting God.
This very important message also talked about having a gift and using it. He mentioned that your “gift will make room for you.” Harvey knows a lot of people that went to college, but aren’t using their talents and what they learned. Listen to his message and tell us what you think.
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Steve Harvey Shares Inspiring Message With Studio Audience About Not Being Afraid To Jump [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com