A couple months ago dozens of women came forward claiming sexual assault and rape allegations against Harvey Weinstein. According to Vice News, the chief of detectives for the NYPD, Robery Boyce mentioned that they have a significant case against him. Weinstein was a Hollywood film producer and has been investigated since October.
It is now up to, Cy Vance, New York City’s district attorney to move forward with everything. Another police official said, “We’re ready to go with an arrest.” Since the allegations, Weinstein checked himself into a high-end clinic to receive treatment. We will keep you updated on this story.
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- Eva’s Corner: How Cow Milk & Other Regular Foods May Be Affecting Your Libido [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Sheryl Underwood Auditions To Play Whitney Houston In A Biopic? [VIDEO]
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: What Do You Do When You Can’t Find Any Camouflage Pants? [VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo Getting Divorced, Monica May Be Reconciling With Her Ex Husband & More [VIDEO]
- “You Are Still Our Sister”: Loni Love Sends Message To Tamar Braxton During The Real‘s 1,000th Episode Celebration
- Woman Suing Rick James Estate For $50M After Claiming He Raped Her In 1979 When She Was 15-Years-Old
- Damon Dash Sues Ex-Wife Rachel Roy for Fraud
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15