A couple months ago dozens of women came forward claiming sexual assault and rape allegations against Harvey Weinstein. According to Vice News, the chief of detectives for the NYPD, Robery Boyce mentioned that they have a significant case against him. Weinstein was a Hollywood film producer and has been investigated since October.
It is now up to, Cy Vance, New York City’s district attorney to move forward with everything. Another police official said, “We’re ready to go with an arrest.” Since the allegations, Weinstein checked himself into a high-end clinic to receive treatment. We will keep you updated on this story.
- What’s Trending? Is Drake The New Michael Jackson?! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Guess Who’s Joining The New Cast of RHOA + More On AJ Johnson’s Death [WATCH]
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- New Peach In Town?! Olympian Sanya Richards-Ross Reportedly Joins #RHOA Season 14
- Iman Shumpert Steals The Show With His Debut ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Performance & Teyana Says He Better Win
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Kanye West Drops $57 Million On New Crib In Malibu
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- Netflix Is Testing Its “Free Service” In Kenya, Only Available On Android Smartphones
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show