Meek Mill is still in jail, wrongfully held on a technicality. His team is still hard at work, however, leaving no stone unturned in trying to find a way for his release.
The latest find centers on the officer who arrested him, who has a bit of reputation for corrupt and cruel practices in Philly. Could this avenue lead to freedom for Meek? Click on the audio player to hear more from this Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Gucci-Dapper Dan Collection [PHOTOS]
- Racist White Hate Group Embraces Trump’s Treason By Recruiting Russians
- Offset’s Lawyer Says Rapper Is Being Targeted By Cops
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Pusha T Marries Longtime Girlfriend Virginia Williams [PHOTOS]
- Stand Your Ground Law That Got George Zimmerman Acquitted Of Murdering Trayvon Lets Another White Person Walk Free
- Tekashi69 Beaten, Robbed And Hospitalized
- Minneapolis Community Helped 13-Year-Old After Complaints That He Opened A Hot Dog Stand
- Church Announcements: Bernice Jenkins Complains About The People Wearing Bikinis To The Church Picnic [EXCLUSIVE]
- Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App? [VIDEO]