Meek Mill is still in jail, wrongfully held on a technicality. His team is still hard at work, however, leaving no stone unturned in trying to find a way for his release.
The latest find centers on the officer who arrested him, who has a bit of reputation for corrupt and cruel practices in Philly. Could this avenue lead to freedom for Meek? Click on the audio player to hear more from this Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Geto Boys’ Willie D Reveals Reason He Skipped Bushwick Bill’s Funeral: “Bill Didn’t Like Me — I Ain’t Like Bill” [VIDEO]
- Barack Obama Congratulates Woman He Granted Clemency To After She Made The Dean’s List
- “I Was So Focused On Trying To Defend Myself:” Gospel Singer James Fortune On Being Accountable For His Abusive Past
- Missy Elliott Sounds Off On Her Legendary Career: “Everything I Spoke, I’ve Done”
- Writer Sues Karen Civil For Firing Her Over Nicki Minaj Tweet
- Hate It Or Love It?! Cassie Releases Sweet-Voiced Single “Don’t Let Go” [AUDIO]
- Woman Dies In Dominican Republic After Getting Plastic Surgery Against Her Family’s Wishes
- Sen. Kamala Harris Lands Endorsement Of Major Civil Rights Attorney
- Surfbordt! Safaree’s 12-Inch ‘Anaconda’ Sex Toy Is ‘Finally’ Here
- Ari Lennox Drags Jermaine Dupri In Instagram Freestyle