This year’s Super Bowl was a victorious and historic moment for Philadelphia, which got to celebrate a Super Bowl win for the first time ever! Philly celebs stood up in triumph for their great city. One notable Philly face who couldn’t be physically present amongst the crowd was Meek Mill.
Meek, whose been unjustly imprisoned over the last few months, will forever be the voice of the Eagles charging out onto the field for this historic game, since his “Dreams and Nightmares” was the song they chose. But the fact that Meek Mill couldn’t be there ads a bitter tinge to an otherwise very sweet occasion. He released a statement on it all from prison. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- WNBA Champion Candace Parker Used Her G-14 Classification To School Shaq On Modern Basketball
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Maia Chaka Makes History As The First Black Woman Referee To Join NFL
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Toronto Raptors’ Jump in COVID-19 Infections Reportedly Due to Weak Protocol Follow-Through
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM