This year’s Super Bowl was a victorious and historic moment for Philadelphia, which got to celebrate a Super Bowl win for the first time ever! Philly celebs stood up in triumph for their great city. One notable Philly face who couldn’t be physically present amongst the crowd was Meek Mill.
Meek, whose been unjustly imprisoned over the last few months, will forever be the voice of the Eagles charging out onto the field for this historic game, since his “Dreams and Nightmares” was the song they chose. But the fact that Meek Mill couldn’t be there ads a bitter tinge to an otherwise very sweet occasion. He released a statement on it all from prison. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot At Michael B. Jordan
- Ray J’s Heading To College
- Juelz Santana Displays His Teeth After Being Clowned Into Toothless Oblivion
- Michelle Obama’s Elle Cover And Editorial Is A Win For Women In Fashion [PHOTOS]
- Marvel Creator Stan Lee Dies At 95
- Jaden Smith Reveals Fellow Rapper Tyler The Creator Is His “Mother F*cking Boyfriend” [VIDEO]
- Towanda Braxton Drops $450k on Georgia Mansion Following Divorce
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: There’s No Shade In Miami
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Files Lawsuit To Block Votes From Being Counted
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health