This year’s Super Bowl was a victorious and historic moment for Philadelphia, which got to celebrate a Super Bowl win for the first time ever! Philly celebs stood up in triumph for their great city. One notable Philly face who couldn’t be physically present amongst the crowd was Meek Mill.
Meek, whose been unjustly imprisoned over the last few months, will forever be the voice of the Eagles charging out onto the field for this historic game, since his “Dreams and Nightmares” was the song they chose. But the fact that Meek Mill couldn’t be there ads a bitter tinge to an otherwise very sweet occasion. He released a statement on it all from prison. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- New Town Road: Lil Nas X Covers ‘Time’ Magazine
- Nipsey Hussle Tribute Exhibit At Atlanta’s Trap Music Museum Unveiled By T.I.
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- Offset Joins Gaming Juggernaut FaZe Clan As Its Newest Investor
- R.Kelly Seeking The Help of Michael Jackson’s Former Attorney, His Funds Are Too Low Though
- Urban Decay’s Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette Will Hit Stores This Fall
- San Antonio Spurs To Reportedly Retire Tony Parker’s Jersey Next Season