Ever since Meek Mill was abruptly and unfairly tossed back into jail as a result of charges that had been dropped, the fight for justice has been on. His lawyers have been diligently working to prove that the judge presiding over his case had unfairly targeted Meek after taking an unusual and personal interest in him.
But, as it turns out, according to newly revealed documents, the judge isn’t the one who seems to have been swaying Meek- it’s actually looking like it’s his probation officer. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men” [VIDEO]
- Branden Miller Explains Why You Haven’t Seen Joanne The Scammer: “My Mom Died And Then My Life Went Down Hill”
- Amanda Seales Accuses Ex-NFL Player Turned Harvard Neurosurgeon Of Sexual Harassment
- Los Angeles-Bound Plane Forced To Land After Passenger Eats Meth
- Man Awakens To Find Wife Cheating On Him, Then Reportedly Stabs Her Lover
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Cheated On Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s BFF
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]