Ever since Meek Mill was abruptly and unfairly tossed back into jail as a result of charges that had been dropped, the fight for justice has been on. His lawyers have been diligently working to prove that the judge presiding over his case had unfairly targeted Meek after taking an unusual and personal interest in him.
But, as it turns out, according to newly revealed documents, the judge isn’t the one who seems to have been swaying Meek- it’s actually looking like it’s his probation officer. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Patti Labelle Hasn’t Given Up On Finding Mr. Right At 75: “I Still Have Time To Find A Husband”
- BLOOP: NeNe Leakes Disses Kenya Moore, Says THIS About Her #RHOA Return
- Merriam-Webster Adds Non-Binary Pronoun ‘They’ to its Dictionary
- Pittsburgh Pirates Star Felipe Vazquez Charged With Statutory Sexual Assault
- Colin Kaepernick’s “Dream Crazy” Nike Campaign Wins An Emmy
- Quick Review: Does Jennifer Lopez REALLY Deserve An Oscar For ‘Hustlers’?
- KFC Is Testing Out A Donut & Fried Chicken Sandwich?!
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘good kid, m.A.A.d city’ The Longest Charting Hip-Hop Album of All Time
- What Year Is It? Tyler, The Creator Lyrics Are At The Center Of A Student Being Charged With Making Terroristic Threat
- Twitter Reacts To Woman Who Bailed R. Kelly Out Wanting Her Money Back