Ever since Meek Mill was abruptly and unfairly tossed back into jail as a result of charges that had been dropped, the fight for justice has been on. His lawyers have been diligently working to prove that the judge presiding over his case had unfairly targeted Meek after taking an unusual and personal interest in him.
But, as it turns out, according to newly revealed documents, the judge isn’t the one who seems to have been swaying Meek- it’s actually looking like it’s his probation officer. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Writer Blames “Black Panther” Success For Ruining Other Movies
- Did Yung Berg & A1 Fake A Robbery? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why SZA Might Leave Music [EXCLUSIVE]
- Donald Trump Just Offered Joe Biden The Fade
- Rickey Smiley Shares His Amazing Steak & Shrimp Soup Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Judge Honors Jill Scott’s Prenup, Denies Estranged Husband’s Demands
- An Experimental Male Birth Control Pill Could Hit The Market Soon
- Queen Latifah’s Mother Passes Away
- Mya Talks About The Alleged Drama During The “Lady Marmalade” Video [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Another Motion Has Been Filed By Meek Mill’s Team To Remove “Biased” Judge