Ceaser Emanuel might be known for a little bit of drama, but he is also a successful business man. On Instagram he announced that he is building a new tattoo studio in Philadelphia. In the photo you can see him signing a lease for the South Street location.
Emanuel said, “Imagine you said you wanted a shop in Philadelphia and BOOM 💥 You have @blackinkphilly 😎 on SOUTH STREET….Grand opening date will be announced Wednesday #blackinkphilly#blackinkphiladephia.” It’s been exactly a year since he opened Black Ink’s Atlanta location and excited about this new venture.
Fans of the show get to see the success of the Atlanta shop on the new season. Emanuel hasn’t announced when the Philadelphia studio will open, but we can’t wait. Congratulations Caesar Emanuel!
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Viral Sensation DJ Amorphous Lands Huge Placement On Fat Joe’s New Single “Sunshine”
- Gary’s Tea: Luenell Said This About Dr. Dre’s Woman Beating Allegations [WATCH]
- Stop The Cap: Charges Against Tory Lanez For Allegedly Shooting Megan Thee Stallion Have Not Been Dropped
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- GG Townson & Laila Odom Wish This Scene Didn’t Get Deleted From The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [WATCH]
- GoDJ Hi-C Explains What Exactly Happened During Keyshia Cole & Ashanti Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- Report: Dave Chappelle Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Chloe Bailey Of Chloe X Halle Shuts Down The #BussItChallenge Ahead Of ‘Grown-ish’ Premiere [VIDEO]