Ceaser Emanuel might be known for a little bit of drama, but he is also a successful business man. On Instagram he announced that he is building a new tattoo studio in Philadelphia. In the photo you can see him signing a lease for the South Street location.
Emanuel said, “Imagine you said you wanted a shop in Philadelphia and BOOM 💥 You have @blackinkphilly 😎 on SOUTH STREET….Grand opening date will be announced Wednesday #blackinkphilly#blackinkphiladephia.” It’s been exactly a year since he opened Black Ink’s Atlanta location and excited about this new venture.
Fans of the show get to see the success of the Atlanta shop on the new season. Emanuel hasn’t announced when the Philadelphia studio will open, but we can’t wait. Congratulations Caesar Emanuel!
- Gabrielle Union Keeps It Sleek In A Blazer And Jeans For Latest Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Is Stunning In a Alexandre Vauthier One Shoulder Gown
- Clemson University ‘Affirmative Action Bake Sale’ Cookie Prices Based On The Buyer’s Race
- Ciara Shows Off Her Style In A Custom Black Gown
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammy Awards
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Jay-Z to Perform at Grammys With DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- White History Month Is Trending On Twitter Because…Of Course It Is!