Chloe x Halle have had a stellar run so far, working there way up from YouTube covers, to getting signed by Beyonce, to being a part of the “Grown-ish” cast and penning the theme song. They talk about how much they’ve enjoyed the playing their alter egos, and how the TV opportunity has intertwined with their music career.
Halle, at 17 years old, and Chloe at 19, discuss telling their story through music at a period of rapid growth in their lives. They also talk about what a joy it is to see their fans evolve with them, and to see all the different ages in their fan base. They talk about using their writing as therapy, and the transition from doing covers to making original music. They also reveal who are their inspirations, and how they have all mixed together to create their sound. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip brought to you by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gary’s Tea: Chris Brown Said No Darkies At His Birthday Party, Allegedly Asks Dark Skin Woman To Leave
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly