Hip-Hop and dance duo Taylor Girlz, made up of sisters Daysha and Ti Taylor, came through to the studio! They talked about working to gain a fanbase, growing their Instagram following and then translating them to YouTube, where they’ve reached a million subscribers. They talk about why sibling rivalries don’t really get in the way of their bond and partnership, and realizing that they are the only friends they have. They also share excitement to be performing at Rock-T‘s StompWars this year.
Daysha and Ti also recall the first time they realized how spirited and emotionally connected their fans are to them. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Yunetta Spring Explains How To Stand Strong In Your Boundaries [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Shares Everything You Need To Know About The Omicron Variant Of COVID-19 [WATCH]
- All of The Winners From The 2021 Soul Train Awards
- T.I. Spreads Misinformation Claiming An Atlanta Mayoral Candidate Wants To Destroy The City’s Nightlife
- Giving Tuesday: 21 Black Organizations That Can Use Your Support
- Giving Tuesday: Contrary To Popular Belief, Black Folks Have Been Philanthropists ‘Since The Beginning Of Time’
- Fans React To Porsha’s Juicy Spin-Off Series With Simon Guobadia
- Tiffany Haddish And Common Reportedly Call It Quits After A Year Of Dating
- Trey Songz Involved In Las Vegas Sexual Assault Investigation: Report
- Gabrielle Union Steps Out In This Gorgeous Lime-Green Ball Gown At The 2021 Fashion Awards