Hip-Hop and dance duo Taylor Girlz, made up of sisters Daysha and Ti Taylor, came through to the studio! They talked about working to gain a fanbase, growing their Instagram following and then translating them to YouTube, where they’ve reached a million subscribers. They talk about why sibling rivalries don’t really get in the way of their bond and partnership, and realizing that they are the only friends they have. They also share excitement to be performing at Rock-T‘s StompWars this year.
Daysha and Ti also recall the first time they realized how spirited and emotionally connected their fans are to them. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Viral Sensation DJ Amorphous Lands Huge Placement On Fat Joe’s New Single “Sunshine”
- Gary’s Tea: Luenell Said This About Dr. Dre’s Woman Beating Allegations [WATCH]
- Stop The Cap: Charges Against Tory Lanez For Allegedly Shooting Megan Thee Stallion Have Not Been Dropped
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- GG Townson & Laila Odom Wish This Scene Didn’t Get Deleted From The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [WATCH]
- GoDJ Hi-C Explains What Exactly Happened During Keyshia Cole & Ashanti Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- Report: Dave Chappelle Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Chloe Bailey Of Chloe X Halle Shuts Down The #BussItChallenge Ahead Of ‘Grown-ish’ Premiere [VIDEO]