Hip-Hop and dance duo Taylor Girlz, made up of sisters Daysha and Ti Taylor, came through to the studio! They talked about working to gain a fanbase, growing their Instagram following and then translating them to YouTube, where they’ve reached a million subscribers. They talk about why sibling rivalries don’t really get in the way of their bond and partnership, and realizing that they are the only friends they have. They also share excitement to be performing at Rock-T‘s StompWars this year.
Daysha and Ti also recall the first time they realized how spirited and emotionally connected their fans are to them. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- R. Kelly Gets Longer Sentence Than Ghislaine Maxwell After Separate Sex Trafficking Convictions
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Slay In All Black Looks For A Romantic Date Night
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shines In Bright Yellow Cong Tri Gown
- National Birth Equity Collaborative Keeps Fighting For Black Birthing People After SCOTUS Decision
- Babyface Signs With Capitol Records, Unveils New Project ‘Girls Night Out’
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Sony Announces ‘Ghostbusters’ Sequel Is Coming In 2023
- Cardi B Flexes In Archive Mugler And Her Birthday Suit For The Gram
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge
- NFL Reportedly Wants Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson To Be Suspended Indefinitely