We first heard about Chloe X Halle when Beyoncè shared a clip of them from YouTube, which landed them a contract. The sisters harmonize so well and are amazing to watch as they cover different musicians songs. Beyond their music talent they both now play in the hit show “grown-ish.”
The two recently released their video for “The Kids Are Alright” and it couldn’t be more perfect. Though the video is simple and fun the ladies are wearing smiles as they sing about being the genius generation. In the song they talk about kids expressing themselves, being innovative and not letting people get in the way of their dreams. Check out the video and let us know your thoughts.
RELATED: Drake “God’s Plan” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Swizz Beatz Will Lead DMX’s Tribute On The BET Awards [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Cynthia Bailey Get Fired From Real Housewives Of Atlanta? [WATCH]
- Former No Limit Rapper Paroled After 20 Years In Prison
- Whew Chile: Michael B. Jordan’s New Business Venture Has The Caribbean Community UPSET
- Bout It Bout It: Master P Campaigns For New Orleans Pelicans Coaching Job
- J. Cole Announces ‘The Off-Season’ Tour With 21 Savage
- Nann: Trina Defends JAY-Z & Beyoncé After Trick Daddy’s Clubhouse Slander
- DMX To Be Honored With A Special Tribute at the 2021 BET Awards
- Did You Know Stevie Wonder Received His First No. 1 US Single At 13 Years Old?
- Gary’s Tea: Do You Think Beyonce’ Can Sing?!