Trick Daddy explains why he would leave the club if his ex-wife showed up, and why he would like to find his wife another husband. He also says he would like to be the best man at her wedding, and needs to have approval on the new man in her life. He also talks about what she blamed him for in the demise of their marriage, and where women go wrong when they’re looking for a man.
Trick Daddy also talks about the “Eat a Booty Gang,”which he is president of, and their motto. He discusses the duty he feels to the craft of music, and all of the legendary musicians that have come before him. Plus he announces that there is a joint album between him and Trina on the way, and reveals whether or not they’ve ever been involved with each other. Click on the audio player to hear more in this hilarious exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi Cancels Maryland Concert Allegedly Because Of Surgery Complications
- Nipsey Hussle’s Sister Granted Custody Of Late Rapper’s Daughter
- Travis Scott Donates Hangout Music Festival Merch Profits To Planned Parenthood
- Instagram Fashion Influencer Arrested For $50K Credit Card Fraud
- 50 Cent Trolls Common After Erykah Badu Confession
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals Past Porn Addiction
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Houston Rockets Confirm Twitter Account Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- Oprah Responds To Critics Who Told Her To Pay Off Students’ Loans Too