Trick Daddy explains why he would leave the club if his ex-wife showed up, and why he would like to find his wife another husband. He also says he would like to be the best man at her wedding, and needs to have approval on the new man in her life. He also talks about what she blamed him for in the demise of their marriage, and where women go wrong when they’re looking for a man.
Trick Daddy also talks about the “Eat a Booty Gang,”which he is president of, and their motto. He discusses the duty he feels to the craft of music, and all of the legendary musicians that have come before him. Plus he announces that there is a joint album between him and Trina on the way, and reveals whether or not they’ve ever been involved with each other. Click on the audio player to hear more in this hilarious exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Tithing Discounts For Child-Claiming Tax Services [VIDEO]
- The Hot Spot: Treach Says The Real Reason He & Pepa Got Divorced Was Because She Cheated On Him With A Woman [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Accused Of Spitting On Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow
- Sister And Mom Of R. Kelly’s Girlfriend Show Solidarity With Matching Tattoos
- Issa Rae & Kumail Nanjiani Find Themselves On The Run In Comedic Trailer to ‘The Lovebirds’
- Erica Dixon Chewed Out For Not Vaccinating 8-Month Old Twins — She Claps Back!
- Ray J Talks Urban One Honors, Reveals How He Came Up With The “Epik” Name For His Son [VIDEO]
- Tisha Campbell “Shocked” By Martin’s Comments About Past Lawsuit [WATCH]
- This ‘Stranger Things’ Actor Failed Their Driver’s Test Twice!