Trick Daddy explains why he would leave the club if his ex-wife showed up, and why he would like to find his wife another husband. He also says he would like to be the best man at her wedding, and needs to have approval on the new man in her life. He also talks about what she blamed him for in the demise of their marriage, and where women go wrong when they’re looking for a man.
Trick Daddy also talks about the “Eat a Booty Gang,”which he is president of, and their motto. He discusses the duty he feels to the craft of music, and all of the legendary musicians that have come before him. Plus he announces that there is a joint album between him and Trina on the way, and reveals whether or not they’ve ever been involved with each other. Click on the audio player to hear more in this hilarious exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Governor Brian Kemp Drops Lawsuit Against Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Over Atlanta’s Mask Mandate
- Boosie Gets Banned From Instagram & Begs Mark Zuckerberg For It Back
- It Begins: ‘Newsweek’ Wastes No Time Running Racist Birtherism Op-Ed About Kamala Harris Citizenship
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Ciara And Sienna Rock Matching Fros In ‘Rooted’ Single Art
- 3 Men Arrested For Allegedly Bribing and Intimidating Witnesses In R. Kelly Trial
- Going Postal: President Trump Seemingly Cops To Rigging The USPS In His Favor For Reelection Bid
- Mamba Forever: Orange County California Declares August 24 “Kobe Bryant Day”
- Piney Wood School: Make A Donation & Support Our Youth
- Ruff Ryders Founders Dee & Wah Reveal JAY-Z Cleared DMX’s $12M Debt At Def Jam