Trick Daddy explains why he would leave the club if his ex-wife showed up, and why he would like to find his wife another husband. He also says he would like to be the best man at her wedding, and needs to have approval on the new man in her life. He also talks about what she blamed him for in the demise of their marriage, and where women go wrong when they’re looking for a man.
Trick Daddy also talks about the “Eat a Booty Gang,”which he is president of, and their motto. He discusses the duty he feels to the craft of music, and all of the legendary musicians that have come before him. Plus he announces that there is a joint album between him and Trina on the way, and reveals whether or not they’ve ever been involved with each other. Click on the audio player to hear more in this hilarious exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Hot Spot: Drake & Taylor Swift To Release A Kanye West Diss Track?! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Kenya Moore Regrets Not Getting A Prenup With Marc Daly [WATCH]
- Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict Divorcing After 14-Year Marriage
- Christian Walker Turns On His Father Calling Herschel A Liar Who Is ‘Making A Mockery of Us’
- Sierra Nevada & Buffalo Trace Distillery Team Up For Colonel E.H. Taylor Bourbon Barrel-Aged Bigfoot Brew
- Ryan Coogler Almost Quit Directing After Chadwick Boseman’s Death
- Raleigh, Atlanta, & The DMV Ranked Among The Best Places To Live
- Rihanna Steps Out In A Sexy Black Gown For A$AP Rocky’s 34th Birthday
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- After Attacking Kamala Harris Over North Korea, Turns Out Trump May Have Stolen Kim Jong Un Letters