Trick Daddy explains why he would leave the club if his ex-wife showed up, and why he would like to find his wife another husband. He also says he would like to be the best man at her wedding, and needs to have approval on the new man in her life. He also talks about what she blamed him for in the demise of their marriage, and where women go wrong when they’re looking for a man.
Trick Daddy also talks about the “Eat a Booty Gang,”which he is president of, and their motto. He discusses the duty he feels to the craft of music, and all of the legendary musicians that have come before him. Plus he announces that there is a joint album between him and Trina on the way, and reveals whether or not they’ve ever been involved with each other. Click on the audio player to hear more in this hilarious exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Geto Boys’ Willie D Reveals Reason He Skipped Bushwick Bill’s Funeral: “Bill Didn’t Like Me — I Ain’t Like Bill” [VIDEO]
- Barack Obama Congratulates Woman He Granted Clemency To After She Made The Dean’s List
- “I Was So Focused On Trying To Defend Myself:” Gospel Singer James Fortune On Being Accountable For His Abusive Past
- Missy Elliott Sounds Off On Her Legendary Career: “Everything I Spoke, I’ve Done”
- Writer Sues Karen Civil For Firing Her Over Nicki Minaj Tweet
- Hate It Or Love It?! Cassie Releases Sweet-Voiced Single “Don’t Let Go” [AUDIO]
- Woman Dies In Dominican Republic After Getting Plastic Surgery Against Her Family’s Wishes
- Sen. Kamala Harris Lands Endorsement Of Major Civil Rights Attorney
- Surfbordt! Safaree’s 12-Inch ‘Anaconda’ Sex Toy Is ‘Finally’ Here
- Ari Lennox Drags Jermaine Dupri In Instagram Freestyle