Trick Daddy explains why he would leave the club if his ex-wife showed up, and why he would like to find his wife another husband. He also says he would like to be the best man at her wedding, and needs to have approval on the new man in her life. He also talks about what she blamed him for in the demise of their marriage, and where women go wrong when they’re looking for a man.
Trick Daddy also talks about the “Eat a Booty Gang,”which he is president of, and their motto. He discusses the duty he feels to the craft of music, and all of the legendary musicians that have come before him. Plus he announces that there is a joint album between him and Trina on the way, and reveals whether or not they’ve ever been involved with each other. Click on the audio player to hear more in this hilarious exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chef Bourdeaux’s Lasagna Cupcake Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Church Announcements With Bernice Jenkins: No Thanksgiving Dinner At Church This Year [WATCH]
- #EndSARS Peaceful Nigerian Protestors Say Officials Opened Fire On Them
- Breonna Taylor Grand Juror Breaks Silence, Suggests Daniel Cameron Lied
- Naomi Campbell Examines Racism Via ‘Vouge’ Cover Story
- Ice Cube Responds After Eric Trump Shares Manipulated Photo Of Him And 50 Cent Wearing ‘Trump 2020’ Hats
- Voter Intimidation: Photo Shows Uniformed Cop Wearing Pro-Trump Mask At Miami Polling Place
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- News You Can’t Use: Where To Find A Good Woman If You’re Over 40 [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Mics Will Be Muted At Upcoming Debate [WATCH]