Trick Daddy explains why he would leave the club if his ex-wife showed up, and why he would like to find his wife another husband. He also says he would like to be the best man at her wedding, and needs to have approval on the new man in her life. He also talks about what she blamed him for in the demise of their marriage, and where women go wrong when they’re looking for a man.
Trick Daddy also talks about the “Eat a Booty Gang,”which he is president of, and their motto. He discusses the duty he feels to the craft of music, and all of the legendary musicians that have come before him. Plus he announces that there is a joint album between him and Trina on the way, and reveals whether or not they’ve ever been involved with each other. Click on the audio player to hear more in this hilarious exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Push Present: Papoose Buys Remy Ma A $94,000 Escalade For Birthing Their Baby Girl
- Jeff Johnson: “ I Was Offset”
- Gary’s Tea: Daniel Caesar Cuts His Dreads, Offset’s Father Blasts Cardi B & More
- Michelle Obama Shares Funny Story About President Barack Obama’s Car When He Was In Law School [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cardi B Defends Publicist Who Helped Offset Crash Her Rolling Loud Set
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Somebody Needs To Get Jacquees Before Keith Sweat Lays Him Out [VIDEO]
- Kenneka Jenkins’ Mom Files $50M Lawsuit Against Hotel One Year After She Was Found Dead In Freezer
- She Wins: Women’s Tennis Association Sides With Serena Williams On Black Catsuit Issue
- Rickey Smiley Teams Up With Comedy Legend Martin Lawrence On The Season Finale Of “Rickey Smiley For Real” [VIDEO]