Trick Daddy chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about his upcoming “Unsung” episode on TVOne. Trick Daddy says he hasn’t seen the episode yet because he wanted to watch along with the people. He comments on the interesting array of people they interviewed, including lawyers and police. Trick talks about the mistakes rappers are making today, like making music with no story, or encouraging drug use.
He also talks about his plan to tour schools giving talks with his friend who was just released in prison after 28 years. He also talks about holding parents accountable for kids behavior, expressing his disgust at parents who get on the news and feign ignorance after the child has done something horrific. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Husband Of Teacher Killed In Texas Shooting Died By Heart Attack + Joe Biden To Visit Uvalde, Texas [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Sha’Carri Richardson Says She Was Abused By Her Jamaican Girlfriend [WATCH]
- Rickey Smiley $500 A Day Contest!
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- Gov. Greg Abbott Uses Racist Chicago Trope After Uvalde Shooting
- Latto Shows Off Her Curves In A Prada Look
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Black-Owned Company City Fresh Foods Inks Historic Contract With Boston Public Schools
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”