Trick Daddy chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about his upcoming “Unsung” episode on TVOne. Trick Daddy says he hasn’t seen the episode yet because he wanted to watch along with the people. He comments on the interesting array of people they interviewed, including lawyers and police. Trick talks about the mistakes rappers are making today, like making music with no story, or encouraging drug use.
He also talks about his plan to tour schools giving talks with his friend who was just released in prison after 28 years. He also talks about holding parents accountable for kids behavior, expressing his disgust at parents who get on the news and feign ignorance after the child has done something horrific. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Meghan McCain Calls ‘The View’ Co-Host A Bi**h On Live TV [VIDEO]
- Remy Ma Surrenders Financial Records In Vincent Herbert Lawsuit
- Paula Patton Buys Her Go-To Curly Hair Product At The Grocery Store
- ‘Saved By the Bell’ Alum Joins ABC’s ‘Mixed-ish’
- Dwyane Wade On His Son Attending Miami Pride: ‘My Role As A Father Is To Support My Kids’
- Season 3 Of Netflix’s ‘Dear White People’ To Premier This Summer
- Madame Tussauds Unveils New Drake Wax Figure Inspired by ‘Hotline Bling’
- Outrage Soars After LAPD Reportedly Fired On Unarmed Black Father 37 Times
- ‘Expert’ Says It Was ‘Reasonable’ For Cops To Shoot And Kill Man Sleeping In His Car [VIDEO]
- T.I. Is Working With An Atlanta Church To End Mass Imprisonment