Trick Daddy chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about his upcoming “Unsung” episode on TVOne. Trick Daddy says he hasn’t seen the episode yet because he wanted to watch along with the people. He comments on the interesting array of people they interviewed, including lawyers and police. Trick talks about the mistakes rappers are making today, like making music with no story, or encouraging drug use.
He also talks about his plan to tour schools giving talks with his friend who was just released in prison after 28 years. He also talks about holding parents accountable for kids behavior, expressing his disgust at parents who get on the news and feign ignorance after the child has done something horrific. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- Missy Elliott To Release Her First Album In 14 Years ‘Iconology’
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball