The R&B God’s must be listening to fans because Marsha Ambrosius and Musiq Soulchild just delivered a masterpiece. The song is all about things men and women do in relationships that can sometimes be frustrating. Their voices blend perfectly together in this duet and it leaves fans wanting more.
Musiq in the songs says, “Speak your mind don’t assume I can ready your mind,” and Ambrosius comments back about him leaving the toilet seat up. This song describes good and bad times, but still being able to fight for the person you love. Listen to the song and let us know your thoughts!
RELATED: Julian Morgan “Company” [NEW MUSIC]
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Tory Lanez Appeals Guilty Verdict in Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Following Support from Drake
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Terrence Howard Faces $1 Million Tax Bill Although Claiming It Was ‘Immoral’ For ‘US Government To Charge Taxes To Descendants Of Slaves’
- Study Shows Marijuana Used As Little as Monthly Can Increase Heart Attack and Stroke Risk
- Cam Newton on Viral Fight: I’m Disappointed in Myself’
- New Music Alert: All The Outfit Details From Cardi B’s “Like What” Music Video
- See Chanel Iman And Davon Godchaux’s Fabulous Yacht Wedding Photos
- Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins With Husband Brandon Frankel
- Meek Mill Denies Accusations Of A Physical Relationship With Diddy
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral