Julian Morgan wants to know do you want some company? In his new single Morgan is trying to sweep a woman he likes off her feet. The song has a slow R&B vibe, but speeds up a bit when the beat drops.
He talks about how this particular person texts him at night for him to come over. Morgan expresses that he might not spend the night, but wants to fulfill her fantasies and be the man she needs. He might just have a hit on his hands with this sweet song.
RELATED: Drake “God’s Plan” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Secret To The Perfect Pot Of Collard Greens
- This “Idris Elba” Doll Got Dragged For Looking Nothing Like Idris Or Elba [PHOTOS]
- A Louisiana Woman Gives Her Neighbor The Gift Of Life This Holiday Season [Video]
- High School Student Gunned Down In Apparent Gang Hit
- Watch Migos’ Sing Whitney Houston & More On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- 21 Savage & Others Joins Forbes’ 2019 30 Under 30 List
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama