The hit TLC show “Seeking Sister Wife” is taking off as cast members Dimitri Snowden and Ashley Snowden sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” They spoke about family dynamic and was asked what if Ashley wanted to bring in a husband. The couple explained that it’s not the vision for them, but there are a lot of people that live polyamory life.
They want to live in a polygamy household where her husband is able to have multiple wives. The couple was also asked about how they tell their children. Dimitri explained that children are familiar of their environment and having another mom will come natural to them because they’ve seen it before.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Tony Has A Baby On The Way?!?! [WATCH]
- Trina To Be Awarded The ‘I Am Hip Hop Award’ At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Ben Simmons Calls Out Shaq For Leaking His DMs & Talks Championship Hopes With The Nets
- EXCLUSIVE: Roland Martin Explains White Fear & Why White People Are Losing Their Mind! [WATCH]
- Celtics Coach Ime Udoka Suspended For Entire 2022-23 Season As New Details Emerge About His “Unwanted Comments”
- Tiffany Haddish Says She “Lost Everything” Due To Molestation Allegations Against Her And Aries Spears
- A Hairstylist Claims That Clients Shouldn’t Tell Her How To Style Hair And I’m Confused
- Jasmine Guy Reveals Lisa Bonet Was Disrespected On Set By ‘A Different World’ Producers
- Ari Lennox Is Pretty In Latest Pink Look
- Amy ‘Central Park Karen’ Cooper Loses Lawsuit Against Ex-Employer Who Fired Her Over Viral Video