The hit TLC show “Seeking Sister Wife” is taking off as cast members Dimitri Snowden and Ashley Snowden sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” They spoke about family dynamic and was asked what if Ashley wanted to bring in a husband. The couple explained that it’s not the vision for them, but there are a lot of people that live polyamory life.
They want to live in a polygamy household where her husband is able to have multiple wives. The couple was also asked about how they tell their children. Dimitri explained that children are familiar of their environment and having another mom will come natural to them because they’ve seen it before.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Taylor Simone Ledward Tearfully Accepts Golden Globe Award On His Behalf
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Says T.I. Forced Her To Have Sex With Nelly, Allegedly [WATCH]
- T.I. Will Not Return For ‘Ant Man 3’ Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Explores EMDR Therapy Strategy To Heal Stress & Trauma [WATCH]
- B.O.L.O Is Speaking Out On His RHOA Appearance, And This Is What He Had To Say…
- The Marathon Continues: Daniel Kaluuya Quotes Nipsey Hussle After Winning Golden Globe Award
- R. Kelly Gets Both COVID-19 Vaccine Shots
- You Care: Divorce Papers Reveal The Reason Kim Kardashian Divorced Kanye West
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- The ‘Derek Chauvin Trial’: Reminding Mainstream Media George Floyd Is Not Accused Of Murder