The hit TLC show “Seeking Sister Wife” is taking off as cast members Dimitri Snowden and Ashley Snowden sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” They spoke about family dynamic and was asked what if Ashley wanted to bring in a husband. The couple explained that it’s not the vision for them, but there are a lot of people that live polyamory life.
They want to live in a polygamy household where her husband is able to have multiple wives. The couple was also asked about how they tell their children. Dimitri explained that children are familiar of their environment and having another mom will come natural to them because they’ve seen it before.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Serial Entrepreneur Jeannetta Collier On How She Broke Up With Her 9 To 5 & Teaches Women To Do The Same
- What’s Trending: What Are Your Thoughts On Year 1 Of The Biden-Harris Administration? [WATCH]
- Is Black Tony Finally Coming To Work Or Is He Dead!? [WATCH]
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
- Watch Trailer: ‘grown-ish’ Returns With More Drama & New Romances In Season 4 Trailer
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- Cardi B Vows To Pay Funeral Expenses For Victims Of Bronx Apartment Fire
- Raekwon Teams With Diadora And Foot Locker To Launch Community Initiative
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Caught Up” | Episode 51