The hit TLC show “Seeking Sister Wife” is taking off as cast members Dimitri Snowden and Ashley Snowden sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” They spoke about family dynamic and was asked what if Ashley wanted to bring in a husband. The couple explained that it’s not the vision for them, but there are a lot of people that live polyamory life.
They want to live in a polygamy household where her husband is able to have multiple wives. The couple was also asked about how they tell their children. Dimitri explained that children are familiar of their environment and having another mom will come natural to them because they’ve seen it before.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Big Baller Brand Minus Lonzo Ball Is Back, Launches New Website
- Lauren London Shuts Down Diddy Dating Rumors, Says “Stop F*ckin Playing With Me”
- Kyrie Irving To Miss The Rest of The Season Due To Shoulder Injury
- Gary’s Tea with Special Guest Erykah Badu: Erykah Has A Lot To Celebrate! [LISTEN]
- Prayers Up! Model Slick Woods Suffers Seizure, Shows Swollen Face & Lips On Instagram
- Hot Spot: Diddy Called Danity Kane Members Ugly?!
- A French Show Thought Using Blackface To Hide The Identity Of A Teen Rape Victim Would Be A Good Idea
- Rickey Smiley Shares A Funny Story About Erykah Badu and Steve Harvey
- New Twitter Feature Will Give Life To Old Tweets
- Ryan Henry Speaks Out Against Those Making Disparaging Comments About His Slain Sister