The hit TLC show “Seeking Sister Wife” is taking off as cast members Dimitri Snowden and Ashley Snowden sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” They spoke about family dynamic and was asked what if Ashley wanted to bring in a husband. The couple explained that it’s not the vision for them, but there are a lot of people that live polyamory life.
They want to live in a polygamy household where her husband is able to have multiple wives. The couple was also asked about how they tell their children. Dimitri explained that children are familiar of their environment and having another mom will come natural to them because they’ve seen it before.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Kodak Black: New Heat For Your Playlist
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Drives Rocks Out On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Nancy Wilson Dies At The Age Of 81
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’