Headkrack was hanging out with Ashley & Dimitri from the TLC show, “Seeking Sister Wife.” The show follows three families who are either looking for a new wife to add to their family or assimilate a new wife into the family. Ashley and Dimitri talk about their search for a wife, and why, after 8 years together, they still haven’t found someone.
Plus, Ashley & Dimitri share some advice about how people who are interested in that lifestyle, who are already in a relationship, can bring up the prospect to their significant other. They also talk about how to make sure it’s really something you’re into, and not just an idea that sounds fun. Check out this exclusive video to hear more about their fascinating story in this interview from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement
- TLC’s Story May Be Headed To Broadway!