Headkrack was hanging out with Ashley & Dimitri from the TLC show, “Seeking Sister Wife.” The show follows three families who are either looking for a new wife to add to their family or assimilate a new wife into the family. Ashley and Dimitri talk about their search for a wife, and why, after 8 years together, they still haven’t found someone.
Plus, Ashley & Dimitri share some advice about how people who are interested in that lifestyle, who are already in a relationship, can bring up the prospect to their significant other. They also talk about how to make sure it’s really something you’re into, and not just an idea that sounds fun. Check out this exclusive video to hear more about their fascinating story in this interview from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Yung Miami Of City Girls Admits She Doesn’t Drink Water [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West, Ronnie & Shamari DeVoe Owes Over $300,000 In Back Taxes & More
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Inmate Punched While Handcuffed Sues Louisville Jail Officers In Assault Caught On Video [VIDEO]
- Queen Naija Calls Pastor John P. Kee A “Fake” Christian After He Accuses Her Of Swiping His Gospel Melody
- Michelle Williams Announces Breakup From Chad Johnson
- Kendrick Lamar, Drake & Cardi B Lead The 2019 Grammy Nominations
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host