Headkrack was hanging out with Ashley & Dimitri from the TLC show, “Seeking Sister Wife.” The show follows three families who are either looking for a new wife to add to their family or assimilate a new wife into the family. Ashley and Dimitri talk about their search for a wife, and why, after 8 years together, they still haven’t found someone.
Plus, Ashley & Dimitri share some advice about how people who are interested in that lifestyle, who are already in a relationship, can bring up the prospect to their significant other. They also talk about how to make sure it’s really something you’re into, and not just an idea that sounds fun. Check out this exclusive video to hear more about their fascinating story in this interview from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Arrest Warrant Out For Ex-Disney Star Orlando Brown
- Iyanla Vanzant Says Mo’Nique Can’t Fight Netflix Alone
- Marvin Gaye Estate Wins “Blurred Lines” Appeal, Pharrell & Robin Thicke Need To Cut The Check
- Amber Rose Confirms Break Up With 21 Savage
- Why Jazz In The Gardens Means So Much To Rickey Smiley [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Done It: Robber Shoots Himself In The Hand [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Why Roy Wood Jr. Has To Buy A Grandma New Pampers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tyler Perry Speaks On His Battle With Blue Ivy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Alvin Ailey Biopic On Famed Choreographer On The Way
- Why Black Tony Needs A Nurse [EXCLUSIVE]