Morris Chestnut has been acting in movies and television shows for quite some time. Deadline reports that fans better get ready because he just landed to star in the Amazon drama, “Goliath.” Chestnut will star on the show alongside Billy Bob Thorton for the second season.
He will play, “Chief Deputy District Attorney Hakeem Rashad.” Chestnut’s character and Thorton have a little bit of beef after Thorton takes over the case of a teenager accused of double murder. Chestnut tries to step in to crush the defense and win for the prosecutor’s office.
The hit show was created by David E. Kelley and Jonathan Shapiro. Chestnut was asked to be in this series after “Rosewood” was cancelled on FOX. Congratulations Morris Chestnut!
- In Honor Of Breast Cancer Awareness Hear About The “Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls” Initiative
- Everything You Need To Know About The COVID-19 Booster Shots [WATCH]
- Jeezy Gets Real About Hustling At An Early Age For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- #BRUHNews: Florida Man Kills Neighbor Over A Trespassing Cat
- Adele Announces ‘One Night Only’ On CBS Featuring Live Performances & An Interview With Oprah [Details Inside]
- R. Kelly Put On Suicide Watch After Conviction
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Killer Curves While Turning Up On Vacation In The Bahamas
- Tommy DeBarge of R&B group Switch Dies at 64
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64