Morris Chestnut has been acting in movies and television shows for quite some time. Deadline reports that fans better get ready because he just landed to star in the Amazon drama, “Goliath.” Chestnut will star on the show alongside Billy Bob Thorton for the second season.
He will play, “Chief Deputy District Attorney Hakeem Rashad.” Chestnut’s character and Thorton have a little bit of beef after Thorton takes over the case of a teenager accused of double murder. Chestnut tries to step in to crush the defense and win for the prosecutor’s office.
The hit show was created by David E. Kelley and Jonathan Shapiro. Chestnut was asked to be in this series after “Rosewood” was cancelled on FOX. Congratulations Morris Chestnut!
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Teeny Tiny Blue Bikini
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Hot Girl Summer Over?: Woman Arrested For Playing “WAP” Too Loud At Public Pool
- Minnesota White Man Stalks Interracial Couple Then Rams A Stolen SUV Into Their Home
- A ‘House Party’ Reboot Starring ‘The Chi’ Actor Jacob Latimore In The Works
- Charles Barkley Keeps It All The Way Real, Says People Who Don’t Want To Get Vaccinated Are “A**holes”
- Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas And Everything To Know About Nigerian Social Media Star’s Indictment For Fraud
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 26 – “Separating the Man from the Music”
- Allen Iverson Joins Al Harrington’s Cannabis Brand Viola As Its First Talent Partnership
- Baltimore County Public Schools Requiring Masks For Upcoming School Year