Morris Chestnut has been acting in movies and television shows for quite some time. Deadline reports that fans better get ready because he just landed to star in the Amazon drama, “Goliath.” Chestnut will star on the show alongside Billy Bob Thorton for the second season.
He will play, “Chief Deputy District Attorney Hakeem Rashad.” Chestnut’s character and Thorton have a little bit of beef after Thorton takes over the case of a teenager accused of double murder. Chestnut tries to step in to crush the defense and win for the prosecutor’s office.
The hit show was created by David E. Kelley and Jonathan Shapiro. Chestnut was asked to be in this series after “Rosewood” was cancelled on FOX. Congratulations Morris Chestnut!
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]