SZA’s debut album “Ctrl” can make anyone emotional as she talks about love, heartache and so much more. In a video on Twitter, SZA’s dad is in his car listening to “Broken Clocks.” He’s bopping his head back and fourth and then begins to cry tears of joy.
He say’s, “Every time I hear this song, sweetie, I’m in tears. I love this song. I love your whole album but this is one of our favorite songs.” He is also wearing a hat from her tour.
SZA responded back on Twitter and it gave us all the feels. She said, “Really love u daddy . Thank u for loving ME! Forever my favorite warrior.” This was such a special moment and we are so happy fans got to see it.
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Michole Briana White: Where You Know The Actress Who Plays Lucille Flenory On ‘BMF’ From
- TJ Holmes & Amy Robach Leaving ABC [UPDATED]
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Amber Rose Plans On Being Single Forever: “I Don’t Want To Have Sex…It’s So Gross.”
- Ben Crump Compares Tyre Nichols’ Footage To Rodney King: ‘Those Officers Did Not Extend Any Humanity’ [WATCH]
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Here’s Why Gas Prices Are Continuing To Rise In Maryland