SZA’s debut album “Ctrl” can make anyone emotional as she talks about love, heartache and so much more. In a video on Twitter, SZA’s dad is in his car listening to “Broken Clocks.” He’s bopping his head back and fourth and then begins to cry tears of joy.
He say’s, “Every time I hear this song, sweetie, I’m in tears. I love this song. I love your whole album but this is one of our favorite songs.” He is also wearing a hat from her tour.
SZA responded back on Twitter and it gave us all the feels. She said, “Really love u daddy . Thank u for loving ME! Forever my favorite warrior.” This was such a special moment and we are so happy fans got to see it.
- DMX’s Family Says Beware Of Scammers
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down What A “Routine Stop” Looks Like For Black People [WATCH]
- You Mad!: Cam’ron Drags Derrick Jaxn Over DMX Post
- Gary’s Tea: DMX’s Family Clears Rumors Surrounding His Passing [WATCH]
- Out Of Respect For Daunte Wright And A Grieving Community, Minnesota Teams Cancel Games
- Memorial Services For DMX To Be Held At Yonkers Raceway, Might Get A Statue In Yonkers Too?
- Is Dwayne Johnson Open to White House Run? New Polls Shows High Favorability
- Virginia Cop Fired After Pepper-Spraying Black Army Lieutenant During Violent Traffic Stop
- Usher Pays Adult Entertainers In “Ush Bucks” & Fans Are Clowning Him For It On Twitter
- Police Chief Says Cop Mistakenly Shot Daunte Wright, Recycles Same Excuse Used In Death Of Oscar Grant