We might have to give Alexis Ohanian a husband and dad of the year award. Serena Williams was quite surprised as she drove to her tournaments to Indian Wells California. There she will compete in the 2018 BNP Paribas Open.
US Magazine reports that each billboard featured their daughter, Alexis Ohanian Jr. All four signs put together said, “Greatest Momma Of All Time Serena Williams G.M.O.A.T – Alexis Jr + Sr.” Since having the baby Williams has slowed down with the competitions to get back into shape for tennis and still make family time.
She said, “Now that I’m 36 and I look at my baby, I remember that this was also one of my goals when I was little, before tennis took over, when I was still kind of a normal girl who played with dolls.” This was such a great idea and Serena Williams is one lucky lady.
RELATED: Serena Williams Returns To The Court
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- The Hot Spot: How Will Ticketmaster Handle Demand Overload For Beyoncé Tickets [WATCH]
- Beyond Just Finances: More Ways You Can Support Black-Owned Businesses [WATCH]
- What Is Your Limit? Beyoncé Fans Willing To Risk It All Financially After Tour Announcement [WATCH]
- Savannah James Is Absolutely Serving In Latest Photos
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- Lizzo Reveals Her First Wax Figure Before It Arrives At Madame Tussauds
- Understanding The Impact Black History Has Made Globally [WATCH]
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1B To Spend On Diversity
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’