We might have to give Alexis Ohanian a husband and dad of the year award. Serena Williams was quite surprised as she drove to her tournaments to Indian Wells California. There she will compete in the 2018 BNP Paribas Open.
US Magazine reports that each billboard featured their daughter, Alexis Ohanian Jr. All four signs put together said, “Greatest Momma Of All Time Serena Williams G.M.O.A.T – Alexis Jr + Sr.” Since having the baby Williams has slowed down with the competitions to get back into shape for tennis and still make family time.
She said, “Now that I’m 36 and I look at my baby, I remember that this was also one of my goals when I was little, before tennis took over, when I was still kind of a normal girl who played with dolls.” This was such a great idea and Serena Williams is one lucky lady.
RELATED: Serena Williams Returns To The Court
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai Reveals Gender Of Baby Monaco + A New Sex Tape Of Ray J & Kim Kardashian?!
- Hot Spot: This Housewife Was Fired From The Bravo Franchise! [WATCH]
- The SAT Exam Is Set To Get Shorter And Go Digital By 2024
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Rookie Cards Worth?
- Dating Apps Can Be Deadly For Black Women: Family Seeks Justice After Death of Lauren Smith-Fields
- Janet Jackson Says Brother Michael Teased Her About Her Weight As A Kid In Upcoming Documentary
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask
- Death Rate Of Black Children Increased By 17% During The Pandemic: Report
- Kanye West’s Bipolar Disorder Captured In Upcoming Doc, Producers Stopped Filming Parts To Preserve His Rep
- Pocket Watcher Alert: Master P Responds to Wack 100’s Claims That He Is Broke